A Crazy Discovery

(I hope you will like this first chapter of my new fan fiction.  The Third Generation.  This story takes place right after the epilogue of book 6 Worlds Collide.  I absolutely loved this book, and loved the ending.  Vote, and comment about what characters I should add in for future chapters). Disneylove8😎😊

Charlie examined the strange glowing book she found.  She had no idea why it was glowing.  She quickly set it down and the light slowly dimmed.  She picked it back up and it started to glow again, again she set it back down and it stopped.  It was so weird.  It didn't really seem like it was electronic or something.  She had never seen a glowing book before.  Suddenly, the phone downstairs started to ring.  She took the book downstairs with her, and answered her grandfathers phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello."  She said.

"Charlie?!  Why are you at your grandfathers house?"  Her mother said from the other side.

"Um, I just came to visit, I'm coming home now.  Bye."  She hung up the phone and ran outside.  She put the glowing book in her little basket and rode her bike to her house.  She jumped off her bike and into her bedroom window, which was on the first floor.  She tucked the book under her pillows.  Unfortunately the book didn't stop glowing like it had before.  So she had to cover it with blankets, more pillows and even stuffed animals, so that no one would see it's glow.  She walked out of her room and into her kitchen where she found her uncle Matthew and her mother Elizabeth.

Elizabeth looked exactly like her late mother Bree.  She had dark blonde hair and blue eyes.  She always wore dresses and heels, and a little round locket with a picture of Charlie and herself inside.  On the other hand, Matthew looked like a complete copy of Conner.  He had strawberry blonde hair he always kept up thanks to a lot of hair gel (which meant whenever you passed him, he always smelled of hair product), he also had blue eyes, and was always very serious (unlike his father).  Even though the two looked extremely identical to their parents they both inherited their mother's personality.

"So you will take him Wednesday? Thank you, and you'll take good care of him right?  Great, see you Wednesday."  Matthew said on the phone and hung up.

"Take who Wednesday?"  Charlie said, like she already didn't know.

"Yeah take who?"  Elizabeth and Matthews younger sister Carrie said walking in through the back door. Her three boys Brighton, Sammy and Levi followed her. Carrie had long strawberry blonde hair like her brother and the same bright blue eyes as her siblings.  She was the funny one of the three.  She obviously had inherited her fathers sense of humor, but she was also very street smart like her mother.

Elizabeth and Matthew stayed silent.  Elizabeth gestured for Charlie to sit next to her at their breakfast table. Matthew went into the living room and got his twins Ayden and Grayson and had them sit down as well. Brighton, Sammy and Levi sat next to their cousins. Carrie crossed her arms and leaned on the kitchen counter tops.

"Guys, before you say anything we're doing this out of the kindness of our hearts. Your grandfather has begun to lose his memory, and we have made arrangements for him to live at Sunset Crest. An assisted living community." Elizabeth explained.

"What?!" Carrie said surprised.

"Why Dad?" Ayden asked. "Is this because Grandpa told us magic was real?"

"Yes, and no. Listen, we love your grandfather more than anything." Matthew started.

"If you did you would have talked to me first. Mom always said we were supposed to stick together, she would never want Dad there. You know that!" Carrie said and walked closer to her siblings.