The Wand of Wonderment and a Griffins Feather

Carrie walked through the portal and found herself in the middle of a colosseum made of dirt and vines.  She hid behind a boulder and looked around the room.  She saw all of the royals she had only read about in books being held against the walls by vines and her father Conner as well.  She saw her grandmother with a little baby in a cage in the corner and her Aunt Alex facing off with Ezmia in the center of the colosseum.

"How am I going to get that wand?"  Carrie said to herself.  She then saw Alex throw the wand on the ground near where Carrie was hiding.  "Well, that was easy."

Even though Carrie now had a chance to grab the wand and go, she didn't want to change this time period in any way.  She wasn't sure if the wand was going to be used again.

The Enchantresses laugh filled the coliseum as she watched Alex toss the wand on the ground.

"You stupid girl!" She said. "You must have a death wish!"

Carrie watched as Alex apologized in front of everyone to the Enchantress. Carrie thought that maybe at one moment she would be able to use her newly found powers, as she was really excited to use them. After Alex apologized to the Enchantress, the whole coliseum went silent. Suddenly the Enchantress started to laugh a lot harder than before and pointed her finger at Alex getting ready to strike. This was Carrie's chance, she stood up from her hiding place and just as she was about to strike the Enchantress with her magic, she noticed that the Enchantress did nothing to Alex. She tried again and still nothing happened.

The Enchantress collapsed on the floor and all the color from her hair and face faded. She was getting weaker and weaker.

"No!" She screamed. "No, this is impossible!"

Alex then turned her back on her and released her brother from the vines. As her back was turned, Carrie saw the Enchantress reaching for the wand. Carrie reached for the wand before she could grab it and the wand flew right into her hands. The Enchantress looked in the direction the wand went and saw Carrie holding it.

"You!" She said while holding her wrinkly hand out to Carrie. "I don't know who you are, but I will have my revenge, just wait and see."

Before anyone noticed that Carrie had taken the wand, she took out her rose and vial of unicorn hair and elf leaf and returned back to her own time.  There she found Alex who was reading three spell books at the same time.

"Aunt Alex I got the wand without anyone noticing it was gone!"  Carrie said and walked over to her.

"That's great Carrie!"  Alex said.

"Has anyone else returned?"  Carrie asked.

"Not yet,"  Alex said.  "I was just thinking, we may be outnumbered, Magic wise.  Last time I thought I defeated the Enchantress, but apparently I didn't.  Between you, Annabelle, Allyson and I, we may not be enough.  We may need one more person."

"Do you have any ideas?"

"I think I have one.  Follow me."

Carrie followed Alex to another part of the castle to a room with a pair of double doors. She opened the double doors and inside the walls were covered in vines and there was a desk made of glass in the back of the room and not only were the walls covered in vines they were also shelves holding many books and vials of potions and ingredients.

"Wow, is this your office?" Carrie asked as she looked around in awe.

"Yes, it is," Alex said. "It doesn't look any different in this time."

"Where's Gabriel, Jake, Allyson and Annabelle?"

"The boys and Allyson are in the training arena, and Annabelle is with her kids and practicing her magic. Here it is." Alex said and grabbed a vial with a brown feather in it.