Happily Ever After Again

That night, Alex invited all the royals and fairies to a huge party at the Fairy Palace. Not only to celebrate their freedom but to introduce Matthew, Carrie, Elizabeth and their children to everyone. Also, Conner and Bree because they hadn't meant all of the next generation royals.

In the past few years, the royals of the kingdoms have passed and left their kingdoms in the hands of their children.  The daughter of Snow White and King Chandler of the Northern Kingdom, Cordelia became queen once her parents passed and she married her husband Henry a few years after. He was one of the royal guards of the Northern kingdom.  From them they had only 1 son named Adem.  The daughter of Cinderella and Chance of the Charming Kingdom, Hope became Queen when her parents decided she was ready and married her childhood sweetheart Prince Zhyler of the Eastern Kingdom.   Zhyler is actually Sleeping Beauty and King Chases only son. Hope and Zhyler ended up having 2 daughters, Faith and Lavender.  The Daughter of Sleeping Beauty and Chase, Ash became queen once her parents passed and married Quince. A man that didn't come from royalty, but was a farmer in the Eastern Kingdom and they are expecting their first child in the next few months.  Lastly, Rapunzel and Sir William of the Corner kingdom had twins named Cassandra and Colter. Cassandra ended up becoming queen when their parents passed and has ruled over the Corner Kingdom alone since.

Red and Froggy we're still the proud parents of the lost boys and their own biological son Jacob, but people call him Jake.  Goldilocks and Jack were proud parents of their two sons Hero and Gabriel.  Hero was married to Penelope who was a female royal guard of the Center Kingdom.  Together they gave Goldilocks and Jack 3 grandchildren, the triplets Max, Andrew, and Alessia.  Their youngest son Gabriel is married to Annabelle, and together they have 2 children.  Axel and Alexandra.

The entire original Fairy Council was there as well, the only members that had passed in the last few years were Violetta and Mother Goose.  The two new members to the council included Annabelle and Flint.

The party was very overwhelming for Matthew, Carrie, and Elizabeth, but Charlie, Brighton, and Ayden were having a blast with all of her new cousins and children at the party.  Alex then tapped the side of her glass to make a speech.

"I want to thank you all for coming to this party tonight to celebrate our freedom.  Also to remind you that we are stronger than any villain that crosses our path.  We are also here to introduce you to our heroes, my nieces, and nephews.  They had no idea we even existed and yet they stopped everything and put their lives on the line to help us.  On behalf of everyone here, thank you for your help and you are welcome here whenever you want to visit."  Alex said.  Everyone clapped and cheered and Matthew, Carrie, Elizabeth, Brighton, Ayden waved bashfully at everyone, while Charlie smiled and bowed.

The party continued throughout the night and they all mingled with the royals and the kids continued to play together.  Nathaniel who was in the corner talking to Queen Cassandra and Prince Colter of the Corner Kingdom walked over to Elizabeth.

"Hey, Nathaniel.  I thought Alex sent you back?"  Elizabeth said.  "Well, I'm glad she didn't because I wanted to say thank you for everything."

"Your welcome and I asked her not to.  I wanted to ask you something."  Nathaniel said.  "Would you want to maybe go on a walk with me sometime?"

"How about this.  You come back with me to my world and we go out to dinner."  Elizabeth said.  "That's how we do dates in our world, but if you don't want to that's fine."

"I would love to, also I would love to visit your world,"  Nathaniel said.

"Great, then it's a date,"  Elizabeth said.

"Great, I'm going to have to tell Queen Cassandra of the Corner Kingdom I'm going on a little vacation then because she actually just offered me a job as head of the royal guard,"  Nathaniel said.  "I'll see you later."