Strolling Up and Down Memory Lane

The group collected all of a ingredients for the time travel spell and used them to open up the portal back home. They all jumped in and floated through time. Bree and Conner looked at all the memories surrounding them. Graduation, marriage, having their children, winning awards. They soon saw a huge flash of light and they landed on the wood flooring of the Baileys living room.

"So this is where you live in the future?" Red said and stood up. "It's nice. It's not a palace, but it's nice.

"We're home! Thank God." Matthew said and kissed the floor.

"So where's the book?" Charlie asked.

"It should be around here somewhere. Maybe it moved. Everyone split up." Elizabeth said. Bree started looking around the living room and her eyes fell onto the back wall. It was covered with pictures, diplomas, and beneath it was a little table with awards on it. There was 5 for best book series, and one golden globe for best motion picture.

"Conner come here look." Bree said. Conner walked over to Bree and smiled.

"Wow, is this us?"

"Look, here's when we get married, and here I'm guessing was pretty recent. Hey we age pretty well." Bree said and laughed.

"You do, I'm not too sure about me." Conner said with a laugh and smiled at Bree. Bree smiled back at him and kissed him. Elizabeth, Carrie, Matthew smiled at the couple.

"I think that's how I'll always remember our parents when mom was alive. Always in love, I don't think I've ever seen them fight once." Elizabeth said.

"I remember one time they did, I think it was about something really stupid, and Carrie crying because she thought Mom and Dad were going to split up."  Matthew said.

"Oh yeah, I remember that day, but I only thought that because of you Matt."

Carries Flashback

"Bree where's my laptop!"  Conner yelled tearing apart the couch. 

"I don't know where it is."  Bree said coming down the stairs.  "Maybe the kids have it."

"Bree!  My entire story is on that computer!  If I don't find it I'm going to have to write the entire thing over again.  This story is my longest yet."  Conner said.

"Hi daddy, what are you looking for?"  Carrie asked coming down the stairs.

"I'm looking for my computer sweetie.  Have you seen it?" 

"No I haven't."  Carrie said.  Conner sighed and groaned.

"I'll never find it!"  Conner yelled and sat on the couch and put his hands on it head.

"Conner calm down.  You'll find it."  Bree said and sat next to him.

Carrie raced upstairs and went into her brothers room and closed the door behind her.  She found both her siblings on the bed with their fathers laptop.

"You took daddy's laptop!"  Carrie said.

"Yeah, because it's the only computer in the house right now until mom gets hers fixed."  Matthew said.

"Carrie it's fine, but don't tell dad you know how he hates it when we play games on his computer."  Elizabeth said.

"But it's not fine, because your lying."  Carrie said.