Greatest Fear

Alex and Conner were brought upstairs to the throne room. There was two pairs of handcuffs on the wall and Conner and Alex were put in them.

"What are we doing here?" Conner asked.

"Your here to meet your new leaders." The man in a dark robe said. "Here they come."

The men stepped out of the room, and two middle aged people came in. A women and a man. They both had black hair with a white streak in it, and had bright blue eyes. The women wore a red and white dress and wore a long velvet and fur cape, and the man wore a red and white suit with a gold sash.

"Well, well, well. This is a meeting we've been waiting for for decades." The women said. "My name is Evelyn, and this is my brother Edmund."

"Nice to meet you. So can you take these cuffs off now, so we can destroy you." Conner said.

"Your too old for that. Your weak. Your out of practice." Edmund said. "We've heard your story many many times. Especially from our mother."

"The Evil Queen, Evly." Alex said.

"No, our adoptive mother. Our real mother died the day she gave birth to us. We never got to know her." Evelyn said. "Our father didn't want anything to do with us, so we were given to a couple who were unable to have children. Everyday they would tell us stories about twins who were heroes, who saved our world many times and had powerful magic."

"We wanted magic, we wanted to feel special. We were just regular old kids. We wanted power, and once we were told about our mother and what she did, we knew the Northern Kingdom was supposed to be ours, not Snow Whites son. But we couldn't take over without magic." Edmund said.

"You took Ezmia's sons magic." Alex said.

"Yes, we did. We were almost ready to take over. But we didn't just want the Northern Kingdom, we wanted to rule over the entire world. But we wanted more magic, which is where you come in." Edmund said.

"You want our magic." Conner said. "Not a chance."

"We have the magic to do it though." Evelyn said.

"Not for long. We will find a way to defeat you. This world will soon be what it was, and you two will be locked up for the rest of your lives." Alex said.

"If you have the strength to do so." Edmund said and laughed. Conner rolled his eyes, he instantly hated these two.

"But before we take your magic, there is another person we need. Mr. Bailey, I think you know her...she's your granddaughter."

"I swear, you lay one hand on her, you'll regret it!" Conner said and tried to get his hands free.

"But first you must tell us where she is." Evelyn said.

"Why would I tell you?" Conner said.

"We know spells, spells you don't even know Ms. Fairy Godmother." Edmund said.

"We have ways for making you talk." Evelyn said. The twins snapped their fingers and magic sparkles appeared around Alex and Conner's eyes. Alex screamed as snakes and spiders appeared on the ground and came towards her. Conner's eyes closed as he saw images of his loved ones dead. His children, grandchildren, Alex...but one vision shocked him. It was Bree. Conner could feel their spell fade away, and he then slipped into what seemed like a dream.

Conner was in a dark place filled with dark purple light. He looked at the floor and saw his reflection. He gasped, he looked about 30 years younger.

"Oh my God! Where am I? Where did their crazy spell send me?" Conner said.

"Conner?" A familiar voice said.