Unfinished Business

Allyson, Nathaniel, Gabriel, and Jake decided to stay behind to fix what Ezmia, Evelyn and Edmund had done while the others returned to Camelot.  Once the group set foot in Camelot, Older Conner bolted inside the palace and his kids and Charlie led him to the room where Bree was.  Older Alex and Annabelle took Brystal, Younger Alex and Conner to the library to return them home.

Once they got to the door, Conner opened it and instantly started to tear up at the sight of his sleeping wife.

"We'll stay out here,"  Carrie said.  Conner walked in and closed the door behind him.  He walked towards Bree and sat on the bed.

"Please let this not be a dream,"  Conner whispered.  "I couldn't bare losing you again."

Conner leaned down and kissed her softly.  Bree suddenly awakened and smiled up at him.  She quickly wrapped her arms around him tightly.

"I feel like this is a dream you've had,"  Bree said and laughed.  Conner laughed and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so glad you're ok,"  Conner said.  "I'm never letting go of you.  The only good thing those evil twins did is make us young again."

"Conner, this isn't going to last,"  Bree said.  "When your grandmother passed, didn't her magic fade with her?"

"Awe man!"  Conner said.  "Your right, but that means,"

"Conner, I've accepted it,"  Bree said.  "We don't live forever.  My time has come."

"No, it hasn't!  I'll ask Alex, maybe there's something she can give you!"  Conner said tearing up.  "I can't lose you, not again.  I won't be able to go on."

"What do you mean?  I can't believe you said that."  Bree said through tears of her own.  "You have your sister, and our children and our grandchildren.  You have to be there for them.  Every time you look at them, you'll see me."

"I know, but I'm afraid."

"Conner, we hit a point in our lives when we are at peace.  I've hit that point.  I've accepted my fate, right when I got sick.  Conner, you think of death a different way than I do.  I get to see our other family again.  My parents, my sisters.  Conner, I get to meet your dad."  Bree said with tears running down her face.  "I'll always be with you.  In the eyes of our children and in your heart. You'll also see me again, stop acting like you won't."

Conner hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately.

"Let me return to magic,"  Bree said.

"Ok, but before you do.  Let's have a great day with our children."  Conner said.

"I agree,"  Bree said and kissed her husband.  The door then creaked open softly.  Their three children walked in with tears of their own and hopped on the bed and gave their mother the biggest hug.

"We're glad your ok Mom,"  Matthew said through his tears.

"I'm so glad to see all of you here,"  Bree said. 

"Grandma!"  Said three little voices running into the room.  Brighton, Aiden, and Charlie jumped on the bed and gave Bree the biggest hug.

"What are you guys doing here?"  Bree asked surprised.

"We helped get the items!"  Aiden said.

"You did!"  Bree said.  "Wait we have to go defeat those twins and Ezmia."

"We already did,"  Charlie said.

"Wait what?  You went and fought without me?"

"Sorry,"  Conner said and shrugged his shoulders.