Reunited

The group landed in front of the Northern Kingdom Castle.  Around them looked exactly the same as it did before.  Deserted and dark.

"So how are we going to hold down these villains long enough for us to start the spell?"  Matthew asked.

"Brystal and I made these while you guys were out,"  Alex said and took three silver cuffs out of her pocket.

"We just have to get these around their wrists and it will temporarily stop their magic.  When they are weak, we can chain them down and start the spell." Brystal said. "We have to take them by surprise. Carrie, Alex, Annabelle and I will use magic to get into the palace and the rest of you will come up through the dungeon.  Stay there with the ingredients until we give you the signal."

Brystal waved her wand and swords appeared in Matthews, Nathaniels, Elizabeth's, Conners and Allyson's hands.

"Maybe I should go back and watch the kids. I'm just dead weight."  Elizabeth said.

"Lizzie, I have faith in you,"  Carrie said to her sister.  "This is for Dad and Mom.  Fight for them.  Fight like you do for Charlie."

"But I don't know anything,"  Elizabeth said.

"We'll do a quick session right now until we get the signal,"  Allyson said.

"Wait, Alex, if we come face to face if our future selves then we'll head back to our own time,"  Conner said.

"I've come up with a solution,"  Brystal said and she waved her wand.  A pair of glasses appeared in Alex's and Conner's hand.  "These will block the spell from taking you guys back."

"Great,"  Conner said and put them on.  "How do I look?"

"Does it really matter at this point,"  Alex said and put on the glasses.  "They need us.  Now, let's get rid of these guys once and for all."

Inside the palace, older Alex and older Conner were still chained up to the wall.

"I can't believe we're just sitting here like sitting ducks." Older Conner said. "My arms are so sore!"

"Mine too." Older Alex said. "When we were younger, we would have escaped by now. Wait do you see that?"

A bright light then appeared in the middle of the room.  Brystal, younger Alex, Annabelle, and Carrie appeared.

"Annabelle!"  Older Alex said.  Annabelle then ran over to her mother and used her magic to let her down and gave her a hug.

"Carrie?  Is that you?"  Older Conner asked in disbelief.  Carrie ran over to her father.

"Dad! Yes, I'm actually here!"  Carrie said and started tearing up.  She waved her hands over the shackles and they disappeared releasing Conner.  He then pulled his youngest daughter in a massive hug.

"How?  How are you here?"  Older Conner asked.

"I can ask you the same thing.  Why didn't you tell us?"  Carrie asked through tears.

"I wanted you guys to have the normal childhood I didn't have."  Older Conner said.  "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"I forgive you but thank you.  For giving me the best childhood and for being the best Dad."  Carrie said.

Older Conner smiled and hugged her again.  "Now you've got to get out of here.  It's going to get ugly and I wouldn't forgive myself if anything happened to you."

"No, dad.  I didn't train for 2 days and travel through time for nothing."  Carrie said.

"What?!" Older Conner said.