Late Night Thoughts

As i lay in my bed , I cant stop my racing mind and swirling thoughts . My mind keeps racing back jonah's frown and the way ronan growled when jonah caught me and the intense way he was staring at jonah . I sigh and flop on to my back , staring at the ceiling . What if ronan and i were to ever have something ? i doubt he would even be attracted to me . He has an empire full of candidates why would he choose me ? and whats the hells up with jonah ? i mean hes attractive and all but i just find ronan simply ... Intoxacating . The intense way he stares at me doesnt scare me , infact i find it comforting in a way , like his fury isnt aimed directly at me . My mind wanderes to when he pinned me against the wall , the way his body pressed into mine and how warm  he was . The way his touch sent waves of intense tingles throughout my body even though his hand was clenched tightly on my throat , The way his breath warmed my face and the way he was looking at me . I cant keep my mind off him , this is exactly why i built the wall . Feelings are dangerous , feelings are irrational and complicated . Im losing precious sleep thinking about something that will never  be .

After a while , i feel my eyes droop and sleep brushes lightly against me , before overcoming me wholly and i fly far away to the land of dreams and piercing purple eyes .