Octavios POV

I open the command room door , for once in a happy and light mood . I spot siril and walk over to him . his back is faced towards me  and i take the oppurtinity eagerly while it lasts .

'' SIRIL !'' i boom , slamming my hand so hard on his back im sure the mark will last a few days . He hises and tenses , turning to face me . He curses and it looks like hes planning my death before a grin spreads across his face . I take a seat next to him smiling my head off and glowing with satisfaction .

'' Tavius .how ya been las  ?'' he questions , ruffling my hair . I hiss and swat his hands away , causing him to chuckle .

'' good siril , and you ? ''

'' Mighty fine las , who was that fella ya ran off with yesterday ?'' my eyes widen and he chuckles. 

I narrow my eyes at him , about to curse him , when the door opens and ronan walks in . I stare at his beautiful frame , all thoughts from the previosu nights forgotten . He stares at me for  moment before taking a seat at the head of the table and my stomach buzzes at his glance . 

'' You may leave .'' he motions to the few soldiers and generals milled about the room and they exit quickly , leaving me , siril , korath and ronan .

the door opens once more and i turn to see mya , making her way towards the table . I glare at her and she avoids my gaze , taking a sseat beside ronan . Anger flares throuoght my body and i clecnh my fist , my good mood vanishsing.

'' As you know many many years ago , A few kree citizens left the planet to live on earth . They mated with the inhabitors of earth and had half kree half human children . Mya is one of them . She is the general Ky's daughter. '' ronan announces , and i widen my eyes in shock .

she ? mya ? general Ky was an old kree war hero , who battled thanos for his throne many many eons ago . He lost however , but thanos honoured his strenght and gifted upon him immortality and gave him a gist , an evil soul placed inside him to be used as a weapon of war . it would burst from his chest at command  , attached to him with a cord-like light and was almost impossible to defeat . 

'' The general Ky has requested one of my commanders trains Mya in combat and weaponary .'' he adds ''I have accepted due to the many things the general has done for the planet , so octavios , you will be training Mya in thoose two things . You will begin immediately . Do not overwork her ocavios .'' he warns , staring at me . I nod my head and he stares at me with his beautiful purple orbs a moment longer before looking away . 

'' Octavios i would like to see you in private . you two may leave .'' he motions to siril and mya , who exit quickly . 

I squirm in my seat , anxious to know what ronan would like to say to me . he stands from his chair and steps towards me .

'' Stand .'' he commands , and i obey . he takes another step towards me , his eyes never leaving mine . by now he is a barely an inch in front of me and his  body warmth breathing on my bare arms . 

He reaches out , trailing his finger softly down my tattooed arms . Goosebumps ripple on my flesh , sending a shiver down my spine . 

'' I love theese.' ronan whispers , his hot breath fanning my face.I smile up at him , about to thank him , when his lips smash against mine . 

pleasure sears through my body and i kiss back hungrily ,  his large hands cupping my face . He pushes his tongue against mine and i greedily run mine across his plump lips . He growls and grabs my waist , throwing me into the wall roughly , I gasp and put my hands on his hard chest , digging my nails into the muscle . 

his kisses becomes more frantic , more desperate , and i silently beg him to take me now against the wall . he runs a hand  through my hair and tugs gently , causing me to moan . 

'' Dont make that sound again  , i wont be able to contain myself .' ronan rasps in my ear , and i moan again to tease him . he growls and nips my neck , sucking on the tender skin . I gasp as a zap of pleasure runs down my body and he sucks harder , causing my legs to shake from the amazing feeling . 

ronan pulls away , our breathing heavy and im sure my face is flushed . 

'' Ill contain myself . for now .' he smiles down at me , and i bask in the rarity of it .

'' I missed you .'' i admit before i can stop myself . he huffs gently , his smile growing . 

'' I missed you to . we must talk , octavios .'' his face is seriosu now , cauisng anxiety to stir in my stomach .

'' About what ?'' i ask nervously .

'' Us . This .'' he motions between us and all hope fades from my mind . i already knew we could not progress further , its expected of him to elope a worthy ruler and a finer woman then I  .  im only a  little girl . 

'' I know we cant continue on like this . Ill leave now .'' i save myself the humiliation of rejection and push off the wall to leave , but ronan grabs my elbow gently .

'' Octavios .'' he furrows his eyebrows at me , his tone soft .''Thats not what i was going to say .''

'' What were you going to say then ?'' i bite my lip in anticipation .

'' That I-''

BOOM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MWAHAHHAHHAHAHHA cliffhanger <3