It Begins

'' did you enjoy that ?'' Lou's asks , smiling his perfect smile with that perfect dimple .

I smile goofily  and nod my head , to drained to even move my head off the pillow . I do eventually and slowly , and groan when my head spins . Lou just laughs and comes over to help me up .

His hand is rough and warm , so big against mine . He pulls me up and instead of letting go , brings me closer and pulls me closer and kisses the top of my head , making my stomach flutter . I smile up at him and he smiles down at me , towering well over a few feet above me .

We stay like that for a moment , before I get to tired I try to sit down again . he laughs and pulls me back up and I allow him to , reaching for my dress . He smiles as I put it on and offers to walk me to my room .

'' yeah , that would me nice .'' I nod my head and look around for my shoes . When I cant find them I just shrug and move for the door .

Lou follows and the door whirs shut behind us . we walk for a few minutes in a comfortable silence before I recognise my door and walk towards it  .

I turn to Lou and before I can say anything he pulls me Into a tight embrace . I enjoy the warmth and snuggle in closely , before pulling away and placing a hand on his chest . He kisses my head once more and puts my hair behind my ear once again , and as usual my stomach goes wild .

'' Don't think I wont be fucking you again , Your mine now .'' he winks and turns to walk away . I smile at his retreating figure .

Did he just call me his ? what doe that mean ? I push the thoughts away and head inside the room , walking straight towards the shower .