Nebula..

The dripping of water on my face awakes me . I groan and push myself against the wall behind me , a cough racking my body from the amount of smoke I inhaled .

My head pounds and pain is searing up and down my leg , and I try to stand up only to find my self heavily chained against a stone wall . I lift my wrists to study them , seeing they are clasped tightly with metal . There is enough length on the chain for me to be able to toes my toes from my seated position.

The room is near bitch black , the only light coming from a small bulb above my head . The rest of the room is cast in shadow , threating to swallow me whole.

Memories of before I fell unconciousness flood my mind and I growl to myself thinking about Lou .

Sweet Lou who took my virtue and told me I was beautiful , sweet Lou who screwed me harshly and then kissed my forehead .

Sweet Lou who betrayed me.

I peel back the charred fabric around my new bullet wound and find it has been removed and stitched , but hurts like nothing Ive ever felt before .

The pain never stops as I lay slumped against the cold bumpy wall. A million possibilitys run through my head about the current situation but none of them fit .

I think about Ronan , oh-so-mesmerising Ronan , and his lips sending pleasure coursing through my body . His thick arms holding in a tight embrace and his eyes holding me captive in there dazzling glory . I find myself missing him , and for once in my life I wish someone would get me out of this message , preferably Ronan .

I'm tired . I'm worn .I'm drained My eyes have seen to much horror and my my heart has sunken and risen more times then the ocean . I don't feel as fiery as I once used to , I don't feel as strong or determined .

I must have drifted off , because a door slamming to my right causes me to jump .

A larger light flickers on overhear and I hiss at the brightness before staring at the thing before me .

No longer is nebulas long , flowing hair and perfect face . Instead , it has been torn off and replaced by mismatched metal and her skull smooth .

No longer is nebulas tall and shaped body , her pale skin and long legs . Instead they are replaced by metal , the wires underneath present .

No longer is nebula , instead , she is merely a piece of metal .

How do I know it is nebula ? That smirk engraved into her metal face .

" What have you done to yourself ? " My voice is raspy and scratchy .

Nebula doesn't respond , instead she takes a few steps towards me .
I say nothing as she nears and begin doubting if it even is nebula .

" What are you ? " I croak

" SHUT UP ! " It roars , striking me in the thigh with its metal fist .

I hiss in pain as tears rush to my eyes and blur my vision . The pain deepens and I struggle to control the sob wanting to escape from my lips .

The metallic-monster pulls it's hand back and study's it's hand in awe .

The door swings open again and Lou , accompanied by a terrified looking  Mya , enter the room .

" Lou . " I say through gritted teeth .

He avoids my gaze , suddenly becoming interested in the hard stone floor .

" How could you ! " I continue " I fucking hate you , and to think - " I quickly shut my mouth , glaring at Mya next." What the fuck is your problem ? Why am I here ? What the fuck is that ? " I motion to the robotic form to my right .