Mya's POV

A short , small girl enters the room . She is beautiful , with light brown skin and a curvy figure . I can see her stunning gold eyes from here and when she makes her way over , I gasp .

Her pretty face is scarred deeply , with fat-pink and purple scars protruding from the skin . Up close her eyes are even more stunning and are set into cold , hard stones . her black dress clings to her perfectly and hugs her bumps nicely . Her eyes flicker to Ronan , who is staring at her intensely . she takes a seat at the table , to Ronan's left . She is so close now I can see the small scars crisscrossing her hands , neck and face . The longest scar on her face cuts through the corner of her left eye and mangle it .  She looks terrifying . I shudder and look away .

''  Lord Ronan .'' she nods to him , her raspy voice cutting through the air . He nods back , his body visibly relaxing . I furrow my eyebrows at him .

what is going on here .

They continue staring at each other , until a short girl with black hair and a blue dress interrupts . She curtseys at Ronan and turns to Octavios , whispering something in her ear . The scarred girl widens her eyes and scowls at the girl , who giggles and leaves . She turns back to look at Ronan , her gold eyes bright and piercing . Ronan clears his throat and looks in my direction .

'' This is Mya , She is from Earth . I will discuss with you and Siril later . Do not harm her '' he grunts , his deep voice sending shivers down my spine .

The girl whips her head and meets my gaze . Her vibes are so challenging and threatening I have to look away .

harm her ? why would she harm me ?

'' Hi .'' she grunts , and looks down to her food .

I Frown at her tone , but don't comment . besides , its not like I want  to be here .

'' TAVIUS ! '' a big , stocky man with long hair and an equally as long beard greets the girl , slapping her so hard on the back I cringe .

she hisses at him and curses , and I think , I think  I hear ronan chuckle , and sure enough , when I look at him , he is smiling . I furrow my eyebrows in confusion .

'' Siril , good to see you . '' she beams , embracing him before he takes a seat next to her .

'' Ronan .'' siril nods to Ronan , who is still smiling . he nods back and begins a conversation with siril while I stare at Tavius .

she is currently scoffing her food down , not even taking a second to breath . I grimace when she sloshes food on the floor and pushy my own bowl away , turned off . ronan just chuckles at her , and I grow more confused .

why is he so kind to her ?

I look over to siril , who is addressing me .

'' Ay ! have you meet Octavios over here ? she is a fucking  animal , ill tell ya that ! '' he bellows loudly , looking fondly at Octavios . Octavios , odd name . On earth he was a Roman emperor .

I nod my head and smile at him .

'' Octavios The Executor .'' Ronan announces , his gaze on her intense .

The executor ... what has she executed ? she looks so young .

she smiles at him and soon enough I wont be able to take anymore of this . My curiousity gets the better of me and I call her name .

'' why do they call you the executor ? '' I asl cautiously .

'' because I execute people .'' she says deadpan . I chuckle slighty before widen my eyes at her confused expression .

'' Are you serious ? you so young ?''

'' I'm 17 . '' she grunts , turning away .

17 ! I'm 17 and I  cant execute a maths test . She's so interesting I cant help but keep the questions from flowing .'

'' Are you a fighter ?'' question .'

'' I am a warrior . I lead Empire Attack .'' she states .

'' So you've been in war ?'' she looks at me like I'm dumb .

'' Yes . ''

'' how many people have you killed ? '' she ponders over this for a moment and that scares me .

'' Over 300 .'' she says bluntly and I try not to gasp .

'' How did you get those scars ? '' I cant help it , I had to know . curiosity killed the cat , but I'm afraid in this case Octavios kills the cat . she icy look makes me uncomfortable . her nostrils are flaring and her face is hard and expressionless . she about to open her mouth to answer when ronan cuts her off .

'' Enough mya ! '' he commands , staring at me coldly .

'' But I-''

'' ENOUGH I SAID ! '' he bellows and slams his fist down on the table and the room hushes for a moment , before returning back with a nod from Ronan . I look down at the table . and sigh . This is going to be a long night.

(AN // OMG WHO IS MYAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is a human girl doing on a kree warship ! dun dun dunnnnnn !!!!!!!!!! is she a threat to Octavios ? what do you think of her ? ahhh lemme know <3 )