Chapter 4(6th year) No

I woke up, still exhausted from a long day of traveling and put on my robe and slippers.  I walked down the steps and into the common room. "Morning Harry." I yawned. "Why hello Hermione, you look.....interesting." He said, looking at my t-shirt, sweatpants and robe and then down at my bunny slippers. His eyes widened, looking up at my frizzy head. "Oh shut up." I replied, charging into the bathroom to take a shower before breakfast. Ron bumped into me on his way down the stairs. "Hi Hermione," he said yawning, "Oh yikes," he realized my messy appearance, "I'll leave you to get ready then." He laughed and then joined Harry by the fireplace. I washed my hair until it was dripping wet and pin straight and then took out Ginny's flat iron and got to work. My hair was so thick it took an hour before I got it dry, straight and put on my robes to go down to breakfast. Ginny speeded up until she was walking right beside me. "Hey Mione. Sorry about my brother and Harry this morning they were just being morons. They think girls just wake up all beautiful and dreamy." She giggled. I laughed too and we sat next to Harry and Ron at the Griffindor table.  I took two pancakes and some juice.  I just sat there watching Harry and Ron eat all the food set out on the table. Then, there he was, Malfoy, snarling at Ron from his table. "Hey Are you guys excited for the ball on Saturday?" Ginny asked. "Hermione, speaking of which, I've been thinking," he started, with food in his mouth, "Since everyone else has dates already, we should go to the masquerade ball together." Ginny and I gawked at him. I started choking on my juice," Are you kidding me Ron! That's how you ask me to be your date!" "Well yeah, I just thought you wouldn't want to go alone." He replied. "Well maybe I don't mind being alone! Why don't you just ask Lavender, I'm sure she'll say yes! At least you genuinely like her!" I screamed. The whole hall was listening now and Malfoy raised his eyebrows in a surprised way. "Granger, Is your precious boyfriend cheating on you?!" He taunted. "Shut up Malfoy!" I ran out of the hall to the library. "Hermione wait!" Ron called after me, but I didn't turn around.  I ran down the hall thinking of where I could hide.  Something told me go to Heads' room, Ginny will come for you there and Ron won't think of it.  So I ran into the meeting room and sat in one of the lounge chairs, on my phone, looking at dresses.  There she was, my best friend, standing in front of me.  " Don't worry Mione, I'm gonna make sure you look breathtaking for this ball. Ron will regret ruining your relationship."  Ginny sat beside me and suggested we go to hogsmeade after our classes and pick out gowns there.  She helped me up and walked me to potions.  "See you later, Ginny!" I said and she waved before leaving for her class.  I sat beside Harry, avoiding Ron's stare, hoping that I wouldn't be stuck with him as my partner for the year.  Professor Slughorn began, "Good morning class. I am Professor Slughorn and welcome to Advanced Potions Class. Today you will be assigned your partner for the year and your first assignment. Here are your partners: Miss Lovegood and Mr. Zabini, Mr. Potter and Miss Greengrass, Mr. Weasley and Miss Brown, Miss Parkinson and Mr. Finnigan, Miss Patil and Mr. Crabbe, Miss Chang and Mr. Goyle and Mr. Malfoy and Miss Granger." I would've preferred Ron.