Chapter 21(6th year) Remember

Mcgonnagal's POV
I looked into my own pensieve. I poured in a bottle from Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco's 1st year. The memory swirled around in the device and I plunged into it. There I was with them before the sorting, Draco and the others bickering. A tear ran down my face, what a witch Hermione has become. And Draco, has learned to love and put his past behind him. Maybe one day, Hermione Granger will be Headmistress or maybe even Minister of Magic. The memory ended and snapped me back into my office. I was sobbing, those horrid children are hurting my Heads for learning to forgive and forget. Draco and Hermione did nothing wrong, they're meant to be, and I must put a stop to these rumors. I turned on my heel, and charged down to dinner. Taking my place on the podium, I clicked my spoon against my water glass. Using the charm to increase voice volume, I boomed, "ATTENTION. Thank you.  I have heard some gossip going around about our Heads.  I must remind you that we have no tolerance for judging others at Hogwarts.  We are all special and different and that is why you all came here.  So you can spend time with people like you.  Isn't that right?  Knowing our Heads, I don't think it is in any way possible that there is truth behind what any of you are saying.  I apologize on behalf of your fellow students Miss Granger and Mr.Malfoy.  That is all." 
----------------------------------------------
Mcgonnagal saved our lives with her speech.  I was just about in tears by the time all my classes were through.  I stared into Mcgonnagal's eyes, silently thanking her.  My eyes were stinging from all the tears held in.  She could see it, she gestured for Draco to get up and leave with me.  He glanced over discreetly, noticed my eyes and stood, silently exiting.  I waited a moment before following close behind him.  I ran into my room and collapsed on my bed crying.  "Mione, why are you crying? They will stop now that Mcgonnagal said something ."  "I-I know," I stuttered.  I fished out a photo album, pointing at a picture from our first year, "Look Draco. Look at me. Look at you. Remember that? Look at us now, together, grown-up."  "And gorgeous." He added.  I kissed him against my tears.  "I'm so glad we realized that hate was love, all bottled up and scared to admit."  "Me too."  "I love you Hermione, forever and always."
Author's note: Sorry short chapter, but I'm debating between skipping a year to after the war and having their last year. Or keeping it now and dragging out the story.  It depends are you sick of all the sweet stuff?  Want to skip to the future a bit? Let me know