Chapter 10(6th year) Confused

I was sprinting up the stairs to the tower. Spiraling up and up, holding my dress so I wouldn't trip. Ginny was probably being walked up by Harry, she would be here shortly. I remembered that no one else had seen who I was except for him. Harry and Ron didn't know and they didn't have to. I closed the door to my dormitory and slipped off my gown, picked up my pajamas and ran a bath. From the bathroom, I could hear the portrait shut as the rest of Griffindor walked in. I climbed out and changed into my pajamas. Then, I placed myself on my bed and started to read casually, just as Ginny entered. "Hey Mione, how was it? Did you find out who the guy is?" Ginny asked. Oh god, I forgot about that. What do I tell Ginny? I couldn't lie to her. "Yes," I answered briefly, trying to avoid revealing who it was. "Well are you going to tell me who?" she exclaimed. I gestured for her to come closer and I said, "You can not repeat this to anyone," she crossed her heart. "Draco Malfoy." "D-Draco Malfoy?" Ginny questioned. "You're supposed perfect guy is Ferret? You've got to be kidding Mione, come on who is it?" "Him. I'm not joking Ginny. I saw it for myself. He tried to explain what he did and how he was never truly like his father. He was scared. I believe him, Ginny." I explained.  "Seriously?! How could you just forgive him?" she shouted.  "It's the right thing to do. I saw a different side of him this year, already I can tell he's changed." I replied calmly.  "So are you going to stay with him?" she inquired, frightened of the answer.  "I don't know. I feel like I should." I replied, biting my lip in confusion.  Ginny gaped at me, "Is he really like that with you? He's kind and loving, caring even? If honestly, deep down he loves you and you make each other happy, then who am I to prevent that. Just don't let the boys find out, ok? It'll be our secret."  "I knew you would understand, Ginny. You're the best!" I hugged my best friend, "He does Ginny, I think he really does."  I grinned at the thought of that.  I could be with him, the real him and keep my best friend. Ginny was the best, now let's just hope Draco actually is willing to be with me.  I climbed under the covers and fell asleep smiling to myself.  I woke up Sunday morning, to a very sleep-deprived Harry and Ron, throwing rocks up at our door, since they couldn't climb the stairs.  I moaned and got out of bed, opened the door and gave them an annoyed look.  "What?!" I asked blankly.  "We thought we should go to Hogsmeade today. Wanna come with?" they asked, glaring at me with a jeez-woman-what-did-we-do stare.  "I have a few things to settle first, I'll meet you after lunch."  I replied, thinking of talking to Draco.  Draco.  It felt nice to use his first name.    They agreed and left the common room without me.  I got dressed in something not too 'It's a Sunday I don't feel like it' and did my hair.  I walked down the stairs in a gold halter top and jeans, hair flowing behind me.  I figured if Draco wanted to see me, he would think to go to the library.  I ate quickly in the Great Hall and then stepped into the library.  I scanned the room.  In the corner, I saw his blond hair glint.  I approached him and took the seat on his right at the table.  "I thought you would look for me here." I said, looking at him.  "Well you always come here, don't you? You said it was one of your favorite places."  "Yeah, one of them. I just needed to talk to Ginny. Have you been thinking too?" I asked.  "A bit. So uh.....Hermione," my name felt strange coming from him, "Do you know what you're going to do?"  "Let's go somewhere we can be alone." I stood up, and began the walk to the R.O.R.  He followed me, understanding where I was heading.  I stepped up to where the magic doors would appear, closed my eyes and thought, I need somewhere that I can not be heard.  The oak doors carved themselves into the stone and swung open for us to enter.  We walked in and the doors closed behind us.  The R.O.R. was so amazing, it had conjured a comfy couch, a coffee table, and food and drinks.  The best part was that it was soundproof.  "Go on then." he urged, picking up a soda.  "I saw a different side of you, last night, this week. You're so kind and I-I want to give you a chance. We need to keep this from Harry and Ron and everyone. Well, except Ginny, she already knows. Anyway, do you want to try this?" I admitted, looking hopefully into his eyes.  "Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, Hermione Granger I will date you!" he shouted, with a grin upon his face.  He smirked and ran over, embracing me tightly. 
Disclaimer: A