Chapter 24(Summer) Malfoy Manor

Malfoy Manor is gorgeous. The property is covered with magical plants and flowers. The sunset glistens in the pool and water trickles down the waterfall. Draco holds my hand in his and we stroll through the gates, up to the front door. Narcissa Malfoy swings open the door and offers me her hand, looking me up and down. I allow her to firmly shake my hand and she then decides to hug me. "Hermione! Dear, you're so gorgeous! Draco tells me all about you. You've changed my son. He's happy again. Thank you. Please, please come in." "No thank you! And thanks for sending your son to Hogwarts and into my life."  I step inside and follow Narcissa to the dining room. She sits at one end of the table and Draco sits on her right. I go to sit on her left but she cuts me off, "No no Hermione don't feel obliged to sit there. Please enjoy this time with your boyfriend while your young. Go on and sit next to Draco dear." I skid around to Draco quickly and happily take the seat by his side. "So Hermione I hear you were a Head with Draco." Narcissa made small talk while we waited for the food. I nod. "Did you two...enjoy your tower?" Draco grins at me and nods at his mother calmly. She giggles, "Good. Make any interesting potions this year?" I quickly reply, "Draught of Living Death, but I already have brewed that one in past years." "Then what made it so interesting this time?" "I was her partner," Draco smirks at his mother and continues, "and you see we finished early after much fighting and that was when we became friends you could say. We hung out until lunch that day and well after we kissed at the ball, not knowing who the other person was, when we found out, we decided to start dating. Ever since, we've been in love." "Aw. Isn't that sweet!" Dinner appears on the table. I cut into a piece of steak and take a bite. Once we had eaten all the courses, Narcissa stands, "Well, I'll be heading to bed now." "Thank you for dinner Mrs.Malfoy!" I politely say, standing too. "Any time and please call me Narcissa darling. Well Hermione you're welcome to stay here if you'd like. Perhaps I'll see you in the morning, goodnight dears." Narcissa leaves the dining room with a beaming smile and mutters, "Nox," and the lights turn off. We wait 5 minutes for Narcissa to be in her room before Draco grabs my hand and leads me up winding stairs. I step inside Draco's room and take in all the decor.

Everything is green and there is a large bed in the center of the room

Everything is green and there is a large bed in the center of the room. There is no light coming in through the windows except the moonlight and the stars. I open up my bag and remove a pair of pajamas that I had packed. I look behind me at Draco, as I enter his bathroom to change. In a couple of minutes, both of us are in pajamas and ready to go to sleep. Narcissa is already sound asleep in her own master bedroom. I crawl under the green silk sheets and lay my head on the soft pillows. "I could stay here forever!" I exclaim, feeling perfectly at home, if not more comfortable. "I have absolutely no problem with that," Draco lays down beside me.  "This is the life!" I sigh.  "Being in bed with me is your dream life Granger? You really are desperate huh? Just my presence makes your heart explode."  "Shut up!" I punch him playfully.  "But you are right about the last part."  "Your heart is exploding! Oh no what have I done! That doesn't sound good! Will you live through that?!"  "Oh well! We'll just have to see."  I kiss him passionately.  "Yup I'm pretty sure the explosions won't cause any health issues."  We giggle and keep kissing.  "Goodnight Greaser."  I joke referring to our classic Grease date.  "Goodnight Goodie 2 shoes."  I drift off to sleep on top of Draco.  Things couldn't get more perfect.