Chapter 28 And They Lived Happily Ever After The End

*After the war*
"Hermione Jean Granger will you make me the happiest wizard alive and be my wife?" "YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" The strong woman of the Golden Trio threw her arms around her fiancé as he twirled her around. Draco and Hermione, enemies, opposites, friends and lovers securing their future together forever.
*time jump to the wedding*

Hermione's dress and hairstyle (except her hair is her normal color)  She wears the locket Draco gave her and a beautiful golden engagement ring

Hermione's dress and hairstyle (except her hair is her normal color) She wears the locket Draco gave her and a beautiful golden engagement ring. Draco wears a black and white suit with a green tie, platinum hair slicked back.  Ginny, Mrs.Weasley and Luna are inside the dreamlike wedding venue, preparing the bride. 

(This is the venue)Ginny laces Hermione into her corset style dress

(This is the venue)
Ginny laces Hermione into her corset style dress.  Luna applies a gorgeous long lasting lipstick as Mrs.Weasley dries Hermione's thick curls and pins them into a loose bun atop her head.  They spin Hermione around, clasping her locket around her neck.  She gasps at her own beauty in the mirror and Mrs.Weasley tears up, smiling.  "Oh Hermione dear. So beautiful, all grown up with a wonderful soon to be husband. You're like a second daughter to me. I hope you have a lovely life with Draco, honey!" Mrs.Weasley embraces Hermione.  "Thank you for taking care of me all these years even after I left Ronald. And thank you for helping me restore my parents' memories! My dad will get to walk me down the aisle today because of you. I don't wanna cry and mess up my makeup." Hermione laughed, holding back tears and fanning her eyes.  Ginny approached Hermione next, "Mione you are the greatest bestie I could ever wish for. You have given me advice and listened when I needed you. Draco is so lucky to have you."  Luna stroked Hermione's cheek, "I remember when you were just a bushy haired know it all who believed in my craziness. You have grown strong and more beautiful through the war. You led us and we relinquished the threat together."  Hermione hugged her bridesmaids and there was a knock on the door.  Harry's voice spoke through the door, "Mione? You all ready? Everyone is dressed?"  "Harry? Come in!"  Harry turned the doorknob slowly, eyes closed, "Am I allowed to see your wedding dress?"  "Of course!" Hermione stood as Harry opened his eyes.  His jaw dropped at his friend's beauty, "Mione you look stunning! Draco is so lucky!"  Harry's eyes were tearing up.  "Harry dear are you alright?" Mrs.Weasley asked.  He wiped his eyes with the back of his sleeve.  Ginny giggled and gave him a cute face, "Babe are you crying? How sweet!"  "NO! Well um Draco is all ready he just uh wanted me to give you something." Harry opened his palm to reveal a piece of parchment with a moving picture of Draco blowing a kiss and the words, "See you soon Princess!"  I blushed and giggled with Ginny and Luna.  Mrs.Weasley grinned and I replied, "Thanks Harry! Tell him I love it....and him. I'll see you soon Harry."  "Ok. Bye. Oh and Hermione......you really are beautiful." Harry flashed a smile and closed the door behind him.  "Ok girls. A toast.....to Dramione!" Ginny raised her glass of champagne.  Everyone shouted, "DRAMIONE!" and laughed together.  It was almost time for Hermione to walk down the aisle and her father was standing next to her in the entrance hall.  Her father offered his arm and she placed her hand in the crook of his elbow.  Magical rose petals floated down the aisle forming a trail.  Mr and Mrs.Weasley were the first to walk down the aisle, followed by Luna and Blaise, and then Ginny and Harry.  Ronald was the ring bearer and he stood beside Draco. The grand doors swung open to reveal Hermione. She glided down the aisle with her veil trailing behind her. When she reached Draco she took his hands in her own and looked up into his steel blue eyes.  Draco spoke, "You look breathtaking. This is perfect."  Hermione blushed and gave him a smile, "You look very handsome."  "Are you ready to be Mrs.Malfoy?" he smirked and she nodded. The officiator spoke, "We are gathered here today to celebrate a bond between these two lovers and join them in marriage. The groom would like to start off with his own written vows." Draco cleared his throat, "Friends, family, thank you for being here. Your support means the world to us. Hermione.....my love......you are so beautiful no matter what you wear. You are kind and so forgiving. After bullying you for years out of jealousy and envy of your friendships, I realized how amazing you are. You're intelligent beyond compare and you forgot about my horrid behavior, instead assisting me. Throughout school you helped with schoolwork and homework and were the best potions partner a guy could get. Back in 3rd year, when you punched me; I know laugh all you want it's true she punched me; I feel like you knocked some sense into me and showed me all the things I was missing out on by acting the way I did.  It took me 3 more years of observing your happiness, admiring your beauty and looking up to your bravery for me to realize that I needed to be brave and get on your good side. And then...well I fell in love with you even more. I want to always be there for you and have you be there for me. I promise to love you, respect you, help you and stay by your side forever. I Draco Lucius Malfoy do take you Hermione Jean Granger to be my wife." Hermione was getting teary now, she sniffed it away and began, "Draco....I can't put into words the passion I feel for you. You have always been seen as an enemy, a bully, and a bad person. You were trapped in your ancestors' choices and couldn't be yourself. You were forced to do horrible things in order to protect your loved ones. Once we became Heads, the flames of hate turned to passion and love. I realized what you were like without that evil shell, you are comforting, loving and extremely handsome. You were always a risk taker and your bad boy act caught my attention. I fell hard for you, head over heels, but I was scared of losing what I had. I regret nothing I did and I want to see you smirking at me every day for the rest of my life. I promise to love you, protect you, aid you and never leave you. I Hermione Jean Granger do take you Draco Lucius Malfoy to be my husband." "Now the rings please. Repeat after me, with this ring I thee wed." Draco repeated the officiator, sliding a ring onto Hermione's left hand. Hermione echoed, "With this ring I thee wed," slipping a thick band onto Draco's finger. "Does anyone object to this marriage? Speak now or forever hold your peace. No one? Perfect! By the power vested in me by the Ministry of Magic, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Draco grabbed Hermione's waist and pulled her face to his lips, kissing her passionately. Everyone whistled and they ran off to the reception. Draco picked her up and carried her into the reception room. The DJ announced, "Mr and Mrs. Draco Malfoy!" He set Hermione down and they got out a karaoke machine. They stood on the dance floor with microphones and sang this song to each other. *play video and listen to the words*
Everyone clapped and whistled and they played Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor for the first dance. Hermione and Draco slow danced and were joined by everyone else. The DJ glanced at the happy couple through his neon green mask. He was dressed in white and green with a spade on his chest.  A beautiful girl with long blonde hair approached him.  She wore black and purple with high tech sunglasses.  "Hey babe, ready to go?" she said, the DJ just nodded.  She grinned at Draco and Hermione kissing and kissed her boyfriend.  "Let's get out of this place. The others will be waiting for us." The mysterious girl stepped outside, grabbed his hand, and flew away with a wink towards Hermione.
Author's Note: YAY I FINISHED MY FIRST FANFIC ON WATTPAD! There will be another one with a bit more conflict and more time before they get together.