Chapter 16(6th year) Nice

I woke up, expecting to see Ginny tugging me out of bed. But instead, I awoke in my new bedroom right across from Draco's to a light knock at my door. "Can I come in?" I heard his voice ask from the other side. "Yes," I replied, sitting up in my bed. He opened the door slowly and carried over a tray of food. "Here you go," he kissed my forehead gently and placed the meal on my lap. "Good Morning. Aw Draco, how sweet you made me breakfast in bed." I hugged him. He fed me a piece of pancake and nodded. "I thought we should celebrate getting such prestigious positions and the privilege of living here. We have our own special place now." he beamed at me. I smiled too and blushed a bit, realizing that I was still in my pajamas and my curls were knotted. I looked down at myself, seeing that my hair wasn't so bad today, thank god.  I finished eating and tried to stand up but Draco pulled his arm around my waist and kissed me.  I grinned and stood up, "I'm going to get dressed, we don't wanna be late!"  He pouted and left to go change.  I went on with my usual morning routine and exited the room just as Draco left his.  I was holding my shoes in my hand and my feet were cold on the stone.  I screeched when I stepped out and he lifted me off the ground.  "Better?" he smirked, carrying me to the couch and gently placing me down.  I put on my shoes and stood, about to leave.  "Wait," he grabbed my waist again and pushed me against the wall.  He started to kiss me and I melted at his touch. He brushed his hand through my curly locks and pulled me closer. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him more. I pulled away, disappointed that we had to stop and go to class.  He smirked and, arm still around my waist, walked out of the tower towards our first class. By the time we were near the classroom, he had moved his hand and we were just standing next to each other. Harry came over and said, "Malfoy givin' you trouble Mione?" He slapped his fist against his hand. I stepped in front of Draco almost on instinct and replied, "Nope not at all." I gave an awkward smile and walked into class. The two boys followed me and took their seats. Draco sat across the aisle from me.
----------------------------------------------
Harry's POV
I walked up to Ginny and Ron, who were already in our usual seats, and sat down. Hermione wasn't sitting with them though she was in the back across the aisle from Ferret. What is going on with her lately? How is she so close with-oh God no she couldn't be-she wouldn't-nah that's impossible-there's no way in bloody hell she's dating Draco Malfoy. "Hey Ginny, do you know what's going on with Hermione lately? She's been hanging around Ferret and now they're Heads." I asked. Ginny was stunned and she started repeatedly fixing her hair. "Uh, no no idea. why?" she blurted. "Well I just wanted to make sure she's ok. It almost seemed like they're," I lowered my voice, "dating." She forced a laugh, "What? She would never do that. I mean unless she's like really hurt....and he's changed.....and they actually have a very strong passion for each other and love the rebellious feeling of it." She smiled awkwardly, "We'll talk later." After class she pulled me aside, after Hermione and Malfoy had exited side by side. "Ok listen, don't be mad. It's her life ok? She's happy and I hope you can accept that." "I was right! How could that possibly be? Hermione and Malfoy?!" Ginny blushed, "Yeah......she kinda told me after the ball that she met someone and he was so amazing and she found out it was him. He's different with her Harry. Anyway, I told her I believed her and suggested talking to him and keeping it from you and especially Ron. They agreed to date in secret and have been since." She tried to lighten the mood with a smile. It didn't work. "Is he really that different with her?" Ginny nodded her head. "Please don't stop them." I paused, sighing, "But if he hurts her." "Yay, thank you!" she exclaimed. "Trust me they're REALLY good together." Oh god.
----------------------------------------------
We walked out of class together and turned a corner. Draco smirked at me before kissing me. I jumped when I heard a noise. It was Harry, Marauder's Map in hand, jaw dropped, staring at me, who was against a wall being snogged by Draco Malfoy. I blushed and stepped away from Draco, looking at my shoes. "Oh hey Harry," I said awkwardly. "I know." "What?" "I know about you. Ginny explained everything. I can see she was right to not pull you apart. Uh, I'll just go, this is weird." he admitted. I was beaming now, "So you're not gonna kill him," he shook his head, "not gonna kill me?" Another no. "Not gonna kill Ginny." Now he was hysterically laughing, "No Hermione. Why would I kill my best friend, her boyfriend or my girlfriend. I may not like him but I'm not insane." I sighed and ran over to hug Harry. "Thank you, thank you, thank you Harry!" I jumped off of Harry and Draco walked over awkwardly.  He stuck out his hand for Harry to shake, "Th-thanks I-um appreciate it Potter."  Harry yanked Draco closer, "If you hurt her in any way, I will have your head."  Draco rolled his eyes, "Ok."  "I'm serious."  "I get it, ok bye."  He took my hand and swung around the corner towards our next class.  I laughed and let him pull me along.  We sat near each other but not directly next to, the whole day.  What if Harry tells Ron?  Will he be ok with it?  Will Draco and Hermione still be together?
Keep reading!
Author's note: Sorry it's taking longer to write the chapters. I joined Drama club and I got a wedding to attend tomorrow.