Chapter 25(Summer) Mornings

I open my eyes to see Hermione laying on my chest.  My princess, she looks so beautiful with the sunlight shining on her face, her dirty blonde locks become golden.  I hear a knock at my door.  "It's Seesy, Master. Mistress Malfoy looks for you. Miss there too?"  "Yes Seesy, Hermione is in here." I reply from the bed.  "I can enter? Everyone is decent?"  "Yes, Seesy."  The house elf opens the door slowly and sees the sleeping form of Hermione.  "Miss would like her breakfast in your bed?"  I nod for Hermione.  "May I tell Mistress all this?"  "Sure Seesy."  "She very pretty Master. Wake her up. I wait 10 minutes before telling Mistress you both in here."  My house elf winked at me before leaving us alone.  "Mione, ten minutes till my mother is informed that you stayed the night. My house elf gave us that much time alone. Wake up and enjoy some Draco before your breakfast in bed."  Hermione's eyes flutter open with a grin and she throws her arms around me and snogs me.  Sure enough 10 minutes of kissing later, my mother knocks on the door.  "May I come in Draco dear? Seesy tells me Hermione stayed here last night."  She begins to walk through the door, "Well I can see that I was properly informed. Draco you couldn't have even prepared one of the guest bedrooms?"  "No she prefers it here, isn't that right babe?"  Hermione nods happily and pecks me on the cheek. Anyone can clearly tell that we're in pajamas so I don't think it's necessary for mother to insist she stay alone in a guest room. We comfort each other like this. It's like a special bond we have that protects each other from nightmares when we're together. Hermione researched it during the year, it is like that. Something about when hate turns to love, the bad disappears from the mind. Hermione explains further, "Well during the year Draco and I would go to sleep in the same room to help us sleep. See we both got nightmares alone but together we get a good night's sleep. I looked it up in the library and there is a proven theory that wizards and witches of different blood status who thought they hated the other but fell in love, being in close proximity during a time of hardship or fear can stop the other's suffering." "Oh I see." Narcissa replies realizing her mistake. Ha! Like Hermione would risk getting caught sleeping with a guy in their own house. Or even sleeping with anyone when she's this young. Well maybe with me if she really wanted to.  Seesy apparates into the room with a tray of food. "Breakfast for you, Master," Seesy places it between Hermione and I. "Thank you Seesy," I dismiss her. My mother follows behind the elf. Hermione stabs a pancake. "Your house elf makes good food. Does she um like it here?" "Oh yes! Seesy is like a daughter to my mother. She has been helping out here since I was born." "That's nice." Hermione continues to eat. I sit her on my lap and grab both of her hands in mine. My arms loosely wrap around her torso from behind and we sway side to side, admiring the view from my window. I can smell the sweet maple syrup that she ate with the pancakes. I inhale the delicious scent of food, Hermione bringing another piece up to her mouth. From behind I move my head past her shoulder and steal the pancake. "Hey!" She jumps off of me, crossing her arms, "No fair!" "Sorry." "You could have asked if you wanted me to give you food. Here." Hermione stabs a pancake, climbs back on top of me, facing me, and shoves it in my mouth. "There. Now let me eat," she continues to eat, staring back at me laughing.  "Hey wanna go in the pool after breakfast?"  "Sure. Can you show me to a guest room to change?"  "Of course m'lady. Let me grab your bags."  I lift her luggage and exit into the long hallways.  I gesture to the closest room and put her stuff on the bed.  I walk out, closing the door behind me and get my own bathing suit on. 
----------------------------------------------
I get changed quickly into the bathing suit I brought.

  ----------------------------------------------I get changed quickly into the bathing suit I brought

I open the door to a shirtless Draco, "Hello."  Draco smirks and lifts me over his shoulder, running downstairs.  We pass Narcissa who gives us a look like, 'Son why are you running around the house in so little clothes.'  She follows after us and Draco throws me into the pool.  Water splashes onto her and she says, "Oh. The pool. Right well, what a refreshing start to the day."  She flicks her hands to get the water off.  Draco jumps in too and a broom zooms through the air above us.  The fliers descend and land on the lawn.  "Ginny! Harry! How'd you know I was here?"  "Went for a broom ride and recognized the manor, saw two people in a pool and swooped down." Harry explains.  "Nice bathing suit Mione but don't you think that's a bit scandalous. You gotta watch what he does," Ginny gestures to Draco, "He might get too tempted."  "Oh shut up!" I roll my eyes at her.  Draco chimed in, "She's right, I can see almost every inch of skin."  Harry crosses his arms, "Don't get any ideas mister."  Harry rips off his shirt and cannonball jumps into the water.  Ginny strips down to her bra and underwear, jumping in too.  Harry watches Ginny the whole time with wide eyes.  "Are you drooling Harry?" Ginny asks, teasingly.  Harry moves to Ginny quickly, twirls her around and starts snogging her against the side of the pool.  "Can't.......control...myself."  Draco starts snogging me too.  Ginny and Harry are too busy to notice when Draco runs back inside with me.