Remembering Russia

A/n It sounds like Russia from hetalia died and all the other countries are at his funeral XD

3rd POV age 7

You were at the ice rink watching your friend from school, Yuri Plisetsky, practice landing salchows. Being the rebellious child he is he kept on trying to do quads even though his coach was yelling at him.

At the time you were living with your grandpa in Russia. Your parents were having some issues and thought it would be best if you didn't know. So they sent you to St. Petersburg Russia. The longer you stayed away from home the more time you had to dream about the "greatness" that was your home back in America.

Your POV

I leaned slightly over the balcony by the rink, watching carefully every move that your friend made. He was an amazing skater. I want to be like him but that requires effort so nah. I'm good with (hobby).

"(name)! I'm done with practice let's go to my house! My grandpa makes the best piroshki!" Yuri seemed to always be more happy around you than others.

We were walking to Yuri's house. You had never eaten piroshki before but Yuri seemed to be really excited about it, and you wanted him to be happy so you went with him.

All of a sudden the ground was coming towards you at an alarming rate. Crash! You had tripped over a twig and fallen on your face.

"(name)! are you ok!"

"Yeah I think so." You replied, making sure you didn't cut or bruise anything.

"Idiot you shouldn't scare me like that." (A/N theres the Yuri we know and love!)

"Hey! It wasn't my fault! Blame the twig!" You shouted at the kitten dork.

A/N SO THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER IDK WHY I'M  WRITING IN CAPS (calm down author senpai)

A/N SO THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER IDK WHY I'M WRITING IN CAPS (calm down author senpai). I was really nervous about publishing this (mostly because I am really bad at writing.) But I have read a LOT of yuri x readers and I need MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE. Updates might be slow because I have school also my youtube channel (thisstrangeperson I make nightcore) THANKS FOR READING!