Forget Me

'Awwww they are so cute', you thought as you peered into the cradles. Some of your nervousness had melted away. 

You were thinking that being an older sister wouldn't be that hard when Tyler burst out crying. You jumped slightly back, surprised at the noise.

Your mother woke up and rocked the baby in her arms, until he fell asleep. 

                                Your mother was tired but was able to go home that night.

      7:00 pm 

You lie awake in your bed facing the ceiling. You were thinking. Your parents hadn't seemed to have already forgotten you, so that was good. You were not sure how to feel. It is nice to have someone to talk to, because you moved away so long ago your friends had moved on, and you haven't had that much time to talk to others because of youtube and skating. 

You were bored and didn't want to let your mind go down a bottomless pit of thought so you decided now would be a good time to go to the skating rink and practice.

The rink was just a block down from your house. The people that owned it were your parents friends from college, so when they heard you wanted to learn to skate you got in for free.

You walked into the entrance and waved to the tall woman behind the counter.

"Go right in (name). We close at 8:30 but you can stay as long as you want." she said

"Thank you Mrs.Bell" you replied

Lacing up your inexpensive skates, you couldn't wait to get back on the ice. It had felt like weeks, months even since you had set foot on the ice. In reality it had only been 2 days. 

                          Just before you set your foot on the ice your phone rang.

                     You walked back to the bench and saw it was your dad calling

  "(Name) come back home. You have to tell us where you go before you actually go!"

                                   Of course the one time I want them to forget me