Congratulations

(song does not have anything to do with story. I just like it :))Yuri had gone off to practice and you were cleaning up your room, putting away things almost 2 year olds could break. Thankfully you heard from your mom that the twins were usually calm and shy, but Tyler did throw the occasional temper tantrum. 

Your mom had also said she was only about $300 away from getting the apartment. It was really important to her that is was near you. 

One issue with your mother coming to live with Yuri.

She still thinks he is a girl.

You called your mom to avoid an awkward conversation later.

M:Hello? (name)?

Y: Yeah mom its me. I just needed to tell you something before the flight. 

M: What is it?

You could hear the concern in her voice.

Y: Yuri is actually a guy.

It didn't seem to faze her much, surprisingly.

M: Oh silly me. I see it now! Is that all you wanted to say?

Y: Yeah... 

You both hung up, and you were glad the conversation didn't go horribly terrible. 

A few hours passed and Yuri's grandfather came to your room to announce that your mom and the twins  had arrived in the airport and he was going to go get her. You said you would set the table and wait for Yuri to get home. 

A few moments after he left Yuri came back from practice. 

"My mom is going to be here in a little bit." You said, starting a conversation.

Unexpectedly he changed the entire topic of the conversation in just one sentence.

"(name), what am I to you?"

You weren't sure how to respond to the question. Of course you loved him, and you thinked that he loved you too since he kissed you but everything was just confusing.

There was no point in lying.

"I love you, duh. Didn't I already tell you that?" 

He nodded. "Good. Cause I like you too."

You giggled "Like?! BOI I said love!"

"Fine! I love you ok!" He replied, his face red. 

At the same moment his phone went off. When he turned the phone on you leaned on his shoulder, looking at the screen.

The fans had finally decoded the video. They were upset. Half of them were shipping you two and the other half were claiming that you were making this up to hurt Yuri . Your fanbase may only have 1,000 people but that was enough to create a powerful army. 

You would have to make a video addressing the situation later. 

The door swung open and there was your mom holding your two siblings. Both of the children had blank faces. You had hoped they would be happy to see you, but they did not remember who you were. 

Your mom instantly smiled at you. You were glad she was able to smile even after all she had gone through in the past few days. 

Yuri's grandfather led everyone to the dining room were you all ate dinner. The dinner was the first talkative one you have had in awhile. Your mom was asking about school and Yuri's skating career. 

After dinner you helped your mom set up a mattress in your room were your siblings would sleep. 

After that all the adults went to bed and so did the younger children. You and Yuri were both in your own rooms, you; studying, Yuri; doing whatever-teh-fluff. 

You eventually finished studying and you decided to make the video. 

You went to Yuri's room with your camera. Yuri agreed to make the video with you to help explain what had happened. And you explained everything. You explained that you moved back to America, learned you were getting two more siblings, moved back to Russia, kissed Yuri, your father died, you and Yuri established you both liked each other, and your remaining family moved in until your mom could make more money. 

You ended the video with "I am really sorry I kept all of this a secret for almost 2 years now. Life has been really confusing but I kinda have it sorted out now. Thanks for 1,000 subscribers!" 

A/N: Sorry if there are a lot of plot holes. XD