Q and A

I walked over to the box where I keep my camera. The camera was not that expensive so it wasn't the highest quality. But it did its job. 

It took a few minutes to get the camera set up in the corner of my room, where I always record videos. The corner was full of pictures of famous figure skaters including a few of my favorites Yuri Katsuki, Viktor Nikiforov, and Minami Kenjirou. Also of course Yuri Plisetsky. 

I plopped down in my (fav. color) bean bag chair and opened my laptop to twitter. 

Then I turned on the camera.

"Hey guys its (name) and today we are doing my first Q and A! So on twitter some of you asked me some pretty interesting questions so let's get into the video!"

"First question, Who is your favorite figure skater? From ajklasykfa (pronounced like you are having a fangirl attack)." I didn't even have to think about it. It was pretty obvious. "Yuri Plisetsky!  I actually knew him when I lived in Russia with my grandpa."

"Question number dos! What is your favorite character from (favorite anime besides yoi)" It was actually a pretty difficult question to answer, so I had to turn the camera off for a little bit to think. Eventually I made up my mind. "(fav. character)" I said simply

"NEXT" I yelled "Do you have a crush on anybody?" I could feel the blush crawling onto my face. "Nooooooooooooo" I drawled out sarcastically to avoid the question.

After awhile I had already answered 30 questions before I ended the video. I later decided it could be split into 2 videos. 

3rd POV

You heard a muffled Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind die Jäger! coming from under your bitter rabbit (black butler reference ayyyy) stuffed animal. You dove to the soft creature and snatched your phone before the second line of the song could end. 

Hopefully it's Yuri 

Nope just your mom.

"Hey (name) I'm at the store. When your father and I get home we need to talk. See you soon. Love you." She hung up.

Oh gosh.