I'm not giving up on you

Your first intention was to just take the cake, sit in the hallway and eat it with a fork. 

Too bad that wasn't the right thing to do.

You had met all the skaters and the coach at Yuri's practices when you were younger and they were happy to see you again. 

Georgi and Mila were obsessing over the fact that you grew an inch or two while Yakov sat on the couch, not saying much.  Yuri let you talk to the pair for a few minutes before he walked behind you and hugged you from behind.

"Are you sure this is the same Yuri I left behind? He rarely hugs people." You stated, jokingly.

"Hey" He retorted "I just missed you." He was looking at his feet and blushing slightly.

'AWWWwwwWWWWww' You thought

The party soon ended and the skaters and coach went back to their homes. 

"(name) your room is this way." Said Yuri as he led you to a room at the end of the hallway near his room. 

(I made your room in the sims. Because I can XD)

Yuri's POV

I knew she wouldn't like the plain white walls we had in the room earlier. I skipped a couple of practices to change the room to match her style. I can't tell her though. She doesn't like it when I skip practices. 

When we entered her room her face lit up. She ran over to the wall with a bunch of drawings she gave me. 

"You kept them?" She asked "These are so old. I have wayyyyyyyyy better drawings now."

"Really? I think these are pretty good." I said as I sat in her blue chair next to the computer. 

Above her bed was a poster of Hatsune Miku. During one of our phone calls she had mentioned that she likes Vocaloid. (Sorry if you don't)

(Name) looks so cute when she's happy. She doesn't smile much so you can tell she's truly happy when she does. 

"I'm gonna go to sleep. I have practice in the morning." I stated as I got out of the chair and headed toward the door. 

"Yuri wait."

I turned around slowly to see (name) several inches away from my face. 

I blushed bright red. And I lost it.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO CLOSE TO ME?!" I yelled and backed away.

(name) just giggled. She was acting a bit strange. She doesn't giggle. If she does its to be polite when someone tells a bad joke. 

Your POV

"Idiot." Isaid 

Now Yuri is staring at me. 

Here's my chance. I better not mess this up. Its better now than never. 

"I like you."

Yuri blushed furiously, slammed the door and went to his room. 

I'm sorry for all of a sudden telling you this Yuri, but I wasn't sure how long I could live in the same house as you and keep this secret. 

I won't give up on you yet though. Even if you don't like me back.

Author note: Sorry I haven't updated in forever! But did you hear? YURI ON ICE IS GETTING A MOVIE!!!!!! It comes out on DVD this summer I believe. Reader made some progress this chapter. Should I keep the relationship slow and have many more chapters or quicker and less chapters?