Arguments and facetiming

Their first reaction really surprised me. They didn't really do or say much. They just stood there,dumbfounded, for a moment. Next was my father yelling at me. 

"WE WORK TO GET YOU BACK HERE FOR YEARS AND NOW YOU JUST WANT TO GO BACK?!"

Mom patted his shoulder as a sign to calm down. 

"Dear, she has only been here for a few months and she has school and her new life to adjust to. It's understandable that she  would want to go back." 

she continued

"(Name), your grandfather has to move into a retirement facility since  you and grandma are no longer there to take care of him."

"But if I moved back then I cou-"  dad cut my sentence off.

"(Name) you are only 15, you can't even drive yet." (You have to be 18)

"But the grocery store and school are only about 15 minutes away! I could walk!" I retorted.

"But what if something happened!? The nearest hospital is half an hour away and If you had to walk then it would take three times as long!" 

"We could just call an ambulance!" I yelled back at my father, ran to my room and slammed shut the door. The door rattling caused a photo to fall off my dresser. 

I walked over to it. Not broken. Just scratched. Good, that is the only picture of me and Yuri I have.

I placed it back in its place, next to the sea turtle sculpture I made in camp when I was 7. It was hard to bring back from Russia without breaking it. 

BZZZzz BZZZZzZzZzzzzzzzzzzz

I plopped back on my bed and turned on my phone. Text from Yuri. 

At least we are still in touch. Unlike those dramatic fanfictions I read sometimes.

I was starting to realize the only times I ever felt truly happy was when Yuri connected to me somehow. Even if it was just a comment on my new YouTube video or a text. I felt happier knowing he hadn't forgotten me. He was kinda cute too, stubborn and gets angry for no reason all the time, but still he was adorable. 

(italics are your thoughts)

Nonononononononon he is just a friend. I highly doubt he would think of me as anything more

I had gotten so wrapped up in my thoughts that I had forgot to reply or even read his text. Also set an alarm. Thankfully there was no school the next day. 

I fell asleep hugging my pillow.

doopdoopdoopdodoopdoopdoopdoop (its the facetime ring thing lol) 

AGHJSEFLHHBOAHDIAOAHFU who dare wake the beast from its slumber!

Oh it's a facetime. And of course it was Yuri.

I didn't care if my hair wasn't brushed and I was still in pajamas. When we were younger we had sleepovers all the time, some at his house some at mine. We would get up early sometimes to surprise our grandfathers with pancakes we had made. 

I clicked the answer button

Y- Yuri  M- you

Y- Hi (name)- woahhhhh your hair what the heck is that mess

M- Shut up it's 6 am here

Y- okkkk anyway how are the siblings?

M- Meh it's only been a few days but at least they don't cry as much as I thought they would

Y- Did your parents tell you that your grandpa is moving to a retirement facility or something?

M- Yeah. I also told them I want to go back to Rus-

Y- WHAT

M- Yeah I want to go back

His face lit up and he smiled. He rarely smiles. 

We talked for a while more and eventually he had to go to skating practice

Crap, I forgot to tell him that my parents probably won't let me go back.

But you know what, I will find a way. Because I love him. 

A/N: YESSSSSSSSS READER FINALLY ADMITS IT NINE CHAPTERS IN ! Sorry it took so long. "See" you next chapter.