Fanfic-ception

Yuri's POV

What the hell?! (name) likes me. Since when? Why? 

I do like her but I'm not sure if I like her in that way. Yes she is beautiful. Of course she is funny and kind. Her smile is brighter than the sun. She is the most talented person on earth. I know almost everything about her, yet I cannot find out my own feelings. I might like her, I might not. 

The next few days were awkward and we mostly avoided each other. She went to school and I went to practice. 

Your POV 

It's been two weeks since I told Yuri how I feel. I don't like avoiding him, and I'm pretty sure his grandpa is starting to notice something is up. 

"(NAME) TIME FOR DINNER!" I hear a young voice yelling from the kitchen. 

I sigh, go down the hallway and take my place at the small table in the center of the dining room. 

Most of the dinner was silent, just an occasional 'pass the bread rolls, please'. 

Until a voice spoke up. 

"Why do you two never speak anymore? Yuri, you were bouncing off the walls when I told you she would be staying with us."

I stayed silent.

"Grandpa, we've just been busy."

Nobody said anything after that. When we were done eating we went our separate ways, Yuri to practice, his grandfather to watch some TV show, and me to read some fanfiction. 

Yep. Fanfiction. 

For a week now I have been spending my time reading Yuri x reader stories. One of the brighter sides to having a famous crush, they have a fanbase with many talents. 

I used to upload to my channel every other day. Its been two weeks and no videos. Not even an announcement about the move or hitting 1,000 subscribers. 

So I made a small video. And it made Yuri and my fans go crazy. 

  I recently told him I have a crush on him.  

I wanted to tell you something.

 See you in the next video!  

I've moved back to Russia.

You know Yuri Plisetsky.     

Hey guys it's (name).  

Well used to be.

He's been avoiding me ever since.

 He's my best friend.  

A/N: I mixed the order up just to confuse you a bit muahhahahahah. Good look decoding. (It's not that difficult) Don't worry something good is gonna happen next chapter. Should I speed the plot up a bit or keep the story at a slower pace?