( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You waited what seemed like forever until your parents got home. Gosh were you nervous. What did they want to tell you? What did they know? DID THEY SEE YOUR INTERNET HISTORY?!

Thankfully no. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"(name) we decided you can go back to Rus-." Before your mom could even finish her sentence you were screeching with joy. 

"On one condition." She continued. "You will visit us on Christmas break and for a month during the summer." You were already overjoyed. "You will stay with your friend Yuri. We already called her (not a spelling error) grandfather and he will let you stay since he knows about your grandfather. Yuri seems pretty happy too." Your parents seemed sad to let you go so soon but they knew that you would be happier without the bullies, lack of friends, and 2 younger siblings.

As soon as they were finished speaking about the move you zipped to your room, tossed a suitcase on your bed, and started to pack. 

DiNG

Your phone went off. 'Must be Yuri' you thought. Yep. 

Y: Yuri              ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: You

Y: YOU'RE MOVING BACK?!

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: YUP and hey you can grammars 

Y: -_-

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: HEhEHEHhEHEHEheHEhHEheHHeheH

Y: When are you coming back? 

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: Next week

Y: YAY 

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: Bad news...

Y: ....wat?

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: My parents think you are a girl...

Y: WHY?!

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: idk

Y: Well tell them I am not!

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: they might not let me move back if I do...

Y: Fine tell them after you get back here

You were both finally happy (ish Yuri does not like his gender to be presumed.) Even though it had only been a few months you missed each other so much. And there were a few things that you didn't know that were happening over in Russia...

A/N: sorry it is such a short chapter BUT I will start writing another chapter right away. It should be out tomorrow. HAVE YOU SEEN WELCOME TO THE MADNESS. I died. If you haven't WATCH IT. Yuri is a beautiful creature.