I want to go back

Your POV

I looked down in fear of what was on the floor 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

it was

.

.

.

.

horrifying

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MY GLASS UNICORN I GOT AT THE FAIR WHEN I WAS 4

I sat there sobbing dramatically for a few moments before my dad came out and saw me crying.

"What happened?!" He questioned, obviously concerned that something had happened on the way home. 

"My unicorn brokeeeeeeeeeeeee"  I wailed 

"It's just a stupid toy" he retorted "You can get another one" 

But no that unicorn was important (you are a very stubborn child in this chapter). That unicorn meant much more. That unicorn was a symbol of my freedom and I was not willing to give up this fight. 

 I yelled "THAT UNICORN WAS A SYMBOL OF MY INDEPENDENCE"  and stormed off to my room. 

Somehow that unicorn had made me that angry

Somehow that unicorn had made me that angry. I'm not sure how. It didn't actually mean that much, when I was younger I collected all sorts of fantasy things. I was obsessed with                       fairies ,dragons,studio ghibli. If it was fictional and fantasy - like I would have probably enjoyed it. I wanted to escape from the world of my parents issues and go play with mermaids in the blue sea and friendly elves in the great forests. 

Now all I wanted to do was be with my friend I had back in Russia. I could have texted him but it would be 1 am over there. 

The next day I had school. GREAT. So I decided to get to sleep early. 

Beep 

Beep 

Beep 

why 

stupid 

alarm 

clock 

I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock, lazily rolled out of bed (literally) and looked at the dresser to see if I had any decent clothes.

Luckily I had brought almost all of my stuff from Russia back because we thought I was leaving for good. Hopefully that is not true.

I picked out this outfit:

And of course I can't leave home without my phone

I walked to the kitchen, grabbed a bagel, and made my way out the door with my backpack slung over my shoulder. 

When the bus came I sat alone.

Well at least this would be the perfect time to listen to' boulevard of broken dreams' and pretend I am in a music video.

Eventually the bus pulled up to the school.

Awkwardly shuffling down the hallway trying not to bump into anybody (or the idiots near my  locker that thought it would be the perfect place for a social gathering when I am  trying to get to my locker), I  heard whispers about me. 

Staying in Russia for many years made me develop an accent and sometimes it was so heavy or I talked too fast that people could not understand me And I was made made fun of because of it.

I knew that I shouldn't let it get to me. It's just an accent. Some people probably think it's cool. 

The school day went by slowly and each class just got more and more boring. At least computers class helped you figure out better ways to edit your videos. 

School was finally over. For today at least. And I finally had gathered up enough courage during the dry school hours to ask my parents what I have wanted to do since I got back. 

"Mom,dad I want to go back to Russia."  

A/N: Well that ending sound like a dramatic ending to a movie trailer. Thank you for reading . Wow  617 words that's way more than I have ever written :)