Youtube and skating

BACK TO THE PRESENT

After a few years when you were 13 your parents had sorted everything out and brought you back to the United States (Sorry if you don't live in America. But not really sorry because we have an orange for president) . You really missed Yuri but you video chatted with him every night and you were overjoyed to finally see your parents again.

 When you came back not everything was perfect like you expected it to be. For one your mom was  7 months pregnant with twins. She wanted to tell you in person.... which was not a great idea. 

"MOM WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? I ALREADY HAD ENOUGH TROUBLE BEING AWAY FROM MY PARENTS FOR 6 YEARS! NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH LITTLE SIBLINGS? I AM NEVER BABYSITTING THEM!" 

                                                                                          Your POV

I didn't want any more people to take my parents away from me. My parents issues with each other were resolved but now there were going to be even more people taking up all their time. 

                 TWO MONTH TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YURIO'S ADORABLE SMILE

During the time you had been back home you had discovered YouTube. You thought it might be a good idea to start up a channel reviewing anime. Along the way you had picked up 893 subscribers. You had also started to ice skate so when you  video chatted with Yuri you could bond over skating. Sometimes you uploaded skating videos to your channel, skating to popular songs and anime openings. 

You overheard a rushed conversation going on in the living room. "C'mon we gotta go to the hospital!" 

You hurried to the room your parents were in, worried. You knew that your mom was going to burst any day but you still were not ready. 

A/N sorry my chapters are going to be short lol. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. :3