The Floor

You sighed. You didn't want to go home. The babies were probably crying. Mom was probably napping. And now your father was yelling at you to come home. He probably just wanted your help.

You went home anyway. You took your time walking home, kicking pebbles along the way. 

                                                                                 Ding 

Your phone went off, signifying that you got a text. Thankfully it was from Yuri not your dad.

Y: Are you getting used to the babies yet?

 At least he cared about how you felt about your new siblings. 

(N): not yet. They won't stop crying :/

Y: that's how babies are duh

(N): at least you don't have 2 little siblings

Y: actually.....

(N): WHAT ?!

Y: jk got you XD

(N): -_-

You got another text but this time from your dad

D: Get home now! 

(N): OK JEEZ I WAS JUST PRACTICING

You groaned and kicked a stone into the darkness of the night(ish). 

"OW" you heard someone yell in the distance.

Naturally you decided to run far away because after accidentally hitting a stranger that you cannot see in the night with a rock things might not go down well. 

So you ran all the way back home in a third of the time you usually do.

When you opened the door you heard nothing. 'Good no babies crying' you thought. 

You were in an ok mood. That is you were until you saw what was lying on the floor.

A/N: So what do you think is on the floor? Please let me know in the comments!