1.

A few weeks ago my friends had convinced me to download the app 'vine'. I thought it was rather ridiculous but here I was, sitting in my garden trying to figure out how to make one. I had invited my best friend round, to brainstorm with me as she had made many.

After about an hour we had finally copped a plan, it took a while to record it perfectly but we did it in the end. I uploaded it with the caption 'First vine- I suck but my best friend doesn't.' and tagged her in it.

I locked my phone and shoved in into my back pocket. Me and Brinley were about to go out to lunch with two other friends of ours. Tommy and Ariana. They were the friends that had convinced me to download vine in the first place.

I was wearing sweats and a white tee, so I decided I should change before we meet the other two. Brinley was already dressed, she was wearing a black crop top with a baby pink tennis skirt, paired with white vans and thin white cardie.

I ventured upstairs into my somewhat clean bedroom, in search for an outfit. It was quite hot out today so I decided on wearing blue high waisted shorts with a black cold shoulder top, paired with some black lace up dolly shoes. I brushed out my wavy chestnut hair and left it natural, as well as my makeup.

I skipped back down the stairs to meet Brinley in my living room.

"Hey, are you ready? They want us to meet them there." Brinley announced from where she was standing. I nodded and grabbed her hand, pulling her up from my couch. We walked outside to my mothers jeep, which she lets me use whilst she's out on business, which I appreciate very dearly as I love this jeep.

I unlock the car and hop in, rolling the windows down to let in some breeze as the sun made the inside hot and unbreathable.

The car roared as I turned the engine on, placing my seat belt over my torso. I turn on the radio and me and Brinley belt out lyrics all the way to the mall.

I park and get out, along with Brinley. We head into the mall, and over to a restaurant that was inside. It was a small cosy place, it was calming and not many people were in there which was good, I preferred it when there were less people. I feel more at ease. As soon as we find Tommy and Ariana who had chosen to sit right at the back of the restaurant, we stalk over to them and take a seat.

"I saw your first vine today Ali, I must say, I'm glad you decided to join the vining team." Tommy smirked at me, I giggle lightly at his comment. I loved it when he tried to act sophisticated.

"Yeah, not only us but about a thousand other people think that too Allison." Ariana says, smiling at me. When she said this, I was confused because I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Excuse me?" I ask, confused. Ariana laughed at me and shook her phone in front of my face.

"Someone obviously hasn't checked their phone lately." Tommy yet again smirks at me. I give him a funny look and pull out my phone from my bag. They were right, my notifications were blowing up. How could this be from one vine.

I scrolled through the comments reading a few. They were all lovely, they were things like 'You're so pretty omg.', 'This is so funny.', 'Please make more vines!'

I smiled at what I was reading and decided to post an Instagram photo of all four of us. The setting was perfect for my theme.

As soon as I uploaded it, I got bombarded with likes from people I didn't even know. But then I remembered it says my Instagram name in my vine bio, so it must be the people who had commented on my vine.

I got a few compliments on my photo, and I took the time to answer everyone who had commented, whilst I waited for my food to arrive. I ordered a margarita pizza with side salad.

As I was looking through some of my notifications, I saw I had a comment from 'Ethan Dolan' from the Dolan twins. I freaked out for a brief moment before reading it. It said, 'Cute:)'

"Guys Ethan Dolan commented on my photo of us!" I practically shouted out, they all looked at me in shock. I just nodded and showed them the comment.

"He must have seen your vine." Brinley commented, she had a huge grin on her face. "How is it that you upload one vine, and you're already internet famous, yet I upload tonnes and get hardly anything?" She continued, sarcasm in her tone. I just chuckled at her comment,

"I'm not internet famous, you mad?" I said, smiling as well.

"Not yet." Ariana states. I just scoff at her. The waiter comes by with our food, it smells great. I dig into my pizza, enjoying every inch of it.