19.

Everyone in our tour bus had gone out before the last show tonight in Philadelphia. I had expected it to be exactly like the Fresh Prince of Bellaire, it kind of was in a way except minus the butler and Will Smith. Everything was so expensive but the food and the coffee was amazing.

Me and Ethan were the only two people who had actually stayed in the tour bus, it was a beautiful day out so everyone had gone exploring. I was craving pizza and a good latte so I stood up from the couch and held my arms out for Ethan to take.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking at me confused. I chuckle and grab his hands, trying to pull him up. He was heavier than he let off but it was only the muscle that made him heavy.

"We are going to go find a pizza place because I am craving, also I want coffee, I haven't had my daily dose today." I giggle, our hands still connected. This slight gesture made my stomach flutter. This was such a weird feeling, I had never felt this before towards anyone, not even Leonardo DiCaprio.

"I swear you can read my mind Allison, I was just thinking that I want pizza." He smiles, letting go of my hands, I frown slightly before smiling at him. I nod. "Sounds good Ethan."

I was just wearing a pair of black tracksuit bottoms with one of Ethan's hoodies and my vans, my hair was up in a ponytail and I had no make up on, but for once I didn't care, I was just happy being with one of my favourite people, going to get pizza and coffee.

I rolled up the sleeves on the hoodie before we headed out, some of the youtubers were out the front, sunbathing whilst it was warm.

I waved at Nash and Carter, they smiled at me, before running up to us. I absolutely loved these boys, I didn't get to talk to them much because they weren't on my tour bus, but when we did speak it was like we had knew each other for years.

"Hey Allison, hey Ethan." Nash smiles his bright smile at us, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Ethan tensed up for a minute, before smiling at him.

"Hey Nash, Carter- how come you guys haven't gone anywhere, it's our last day here before we head off to Baltimore." I say, looking up at the both of them as they were way taller than me.

"We wanted to soak up some sun before we headed off, apparently it's not going to be so warm in Baltimore, I looked up the weather forecast earlier." Carter added, also wrapping his arm around my shoulder as well.

"Well we were about to go grab some pizza, I'm starved." I giggle, looking between the two.

"Bring us back a slice?" Nash asks, letting go of me, as well as Carter. I nod and give them both a quick hug before heading off with Ethan.

I wanted to talk about the kiss so bad with Ethan, I wanted to clarify what it meant. I wanted to know what we were exactly. But I didn't want to ruin what we had at the moment by

being needy.

I was enjoying what we had going for us, I wasn't ready to jeopardise that.

We made our way to one of our favourite cafes we had found whilst we were adventuring the place and headed in. Ethan ordered our drinks, not letting me pay for my own, which annoyed me. I hated it when people bought stuff for me, it made me feel bad.

"I'm paying for the pizza then Ethan." I pout at him, taking my coffee from his hands.

"No ill pay for them, don't worry about it." He grins at me, taking a sip of his drink.

"I feel bad though, I don't want you to pay for my things." I frown. He places his drink on a nearby table and wraps his arms around me, careful not to spill mine in the process.

"Listen Allison, don't worry about it okay?" He smiles kissing my nose lightly.

"I'm gonna pay you back though." The frown still evident on my face. He smirks and pecks my nose again, and then my cheeks, and then my forehead and finally he plants a soft kiss onto my lips, even though it only lasted about a second, I felt a tingly sensation.

"You can just pay me back in kisses." He throws a cheeky grin In my direction, grabbing his drink again. We head out of the coffee shop and attempt to find a pizza place.

We settle for pizza co and order two large pizza's, one all cheese and one Hawaiian and pepperoni, and then a garlic pizza. Once our order has finished we make our way back to our tour bus and I place the pizza's in the kitchen, grabbing two paper plates and putting a few slices of pizza on each. I go out side and hand Nash and Carter theirs.

"You are a life saver Allison, I've been craving this pizza since you said you were going." Nash smiles as he takes a massive bite out of one of the slices. I giggle and make my way back to Ethan. I grab my self a slice and dig into it, moaning in pleasure as the tasty deliciousness that is this pizza, enters my mouth.

"What that mouth do girl." Ethan shouts, making me laugh.

"Eat pizza." I wink at him and smirks at me, grabbing a few slices for himself.

"I like this, you've actually made this tour so much fun, and if I had never met you, I have no idea what I would be doing right now." He says, looking at me.

"You would probably be eating pizza with your brother instead of me, but lets not think about that, lets embrace the fact that we did meet and it was the best thing that happened to us." I smile, grabbing another pizza.

A/N: I'm going to try and update more regularly than I do now.