26.

Today we were going to a venue to meet up with fan's, it was our second day in Harrisburg, although yesterday was eventful, it was an amazing first day. Me and Ethan finally told each other how we felt, for real. I loved him so much it consumed me.

Ethan wanted to tell the fans that we were dating, but I was hesitant because I knew how fans could get, I had been there. I remember when Harry and Taylor swift announced they were dating, I was so upset and pissed, but I didn't cause anything, although there were quite a few 'fans' who threw hate towards Taylor. I did feel quite bad for her but hey, I suppose there's always a consequence for every action.

As much as I wanted to tell the fans about me and Ethan, I just didn't know weather I was ready to receive all the hate, because obviously there's going to be a few jealous people out there.

I threw on some leggings, a loose t-shirt and an Obey hoodie, with some black vans. I tied my hair up into a ponytail, pulling out my baby hairs and applied some light makeup. Natural was beautiful. I chuckled to myself. I grabbed my phone, hotel key and some gum, putting them all into a small shoulder bag. Once I was ready, I sprayed some deodorant and perfume.

"Ethan are you ready?" I call from the bed I was sitting on. This hotel room only had one bed, so me and Ethan had to share...not like I was complaining. Ethan was in the bathroom getting ready for the meet and greet. We had a show tonight after the meet and greet. I was so excited because it was my first time going to one.

"Yeah, just two more minutes!" Ethan shouted back. Two minutes later he came out wearing some tight black jeans, a white t-shirt and a flannel with some white high top converse. Damn he looked good.

"Yo, Allison are you okay babe?" Ethan waved his hand over my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What were you thinking about?" Ethan smirked, looking me up and down. I blush lightly, coming closer to him.

"You, and how hot you're looking right now." I smirk back, feeling a wave of confidence rush over me. A blush crept onto Ethan's cheeks, making my smirk grow.

Ethan pulls me in for a tight hug, his head in the crook of my neck. After a few minutes we pulled away.

"You smell incredible." Ethan smiles, pecking my lips softly. I nod, giving him a small 'thank you'.

"I wish I could kiss you all day." I whined and pecked his lips again.

"That can be arranged." He says, leaning in and planting his soft plump lips onto mine, giving me a sweet kiss. I pulled away and looked up at him.

"As much as I want to kiss you right now, we need to head over to the venue so we can meet fans." I sigh, pecking his lips one last time.

He nods and grabs my hand, leading me out of the hotel room and down to the lobby. Everyone was here already, all eyes on us as we entered.

"Finally, you guys show up, what were you two doing." Grayson shouts, I blush and squeeze Ethan's hand tighter.

"Yes what were you two doing up there." Andrew remarks, looking between the both of us sternly.

"Ethan was taking too long in the shower. He takes longer than me to get ready so blame it on him for us being late." I giggle, letting go of his hand and heading over to everyone.

"Hey, I wanted to look good for the pictures!" He whines, walking over to where I was. I was standing with Saffron and Grayson.

"As long as you were only getting ready." Andrew says, wiggling his finger in an 'I'm watching you' kind of way.

I chuckle, before heading out of the hotel with everyone. We were all put into separate cars, me being the unlucky person I am was seated next to Joe and Ethan was in a different car than me. Great.

I look at Joe, eyeing his wounds from yesterday. Ethan was given a warning, and was told to not do it again or there would be serious consequences.

"Joe can we talk?" I mumble, looking at him. He just looked out of the completely blanking me.

"Okay so I know you hate me Joe, but you had no right to kiss me yesterday! I wanted to try and work things out with you but you had to let your god damned stupidity get in the way!" I raise my voice a little. He turns his head towards me. If looks could kill.

"What part of, I want nothing to do with you, don't you understand?" He mutters, shifting his body so he's further away from me.

I sighed and let it go, obviously not getting anywhere with this conversation. A few minutes later we made it to the venue, I scrambled out of the car, feeling the fresh air hit me. I could feel the tension suffocating me and I wanted nothing more than out of that car. Ethan jogged over to me, asking me if I was okay and if Joe touched me. I assured him I was fine.

It was cute how much he cared for me. He was cute.

"Lets get inside." I whisper to him, holding his hand in mine, lacing his fingers together. I loved this feeling.

We got inside the venue, luckily my stall was next to the Dolan Twins stall, so I could still communicate with the both of them. I took a seat and opened the complimentary water bottle that was sitting on the stall, as I waited for people to come in.

About an hour later I had met a tonne of fans, and took pictures with them. This was the best experience of my life so far. It was so surreal that people actually wanted photos with me and wanted me to sign their stuff, it was amazing.

A few moments later, a tall girl with long blonde hair walked in, she was in tight ass jean shorts, a cut off t-shirt and boots. I looked over to Ethan who was staring at the girl, I couldn't help but feel jealous. She walked over to their stall and started talking to Ethan. Me being the snoop I am listened into their conversation.

"Hey Eth, long time no see." The girl smirked at him, bending down so her boobs were on show. I could tell Ethan was restraining himself from looking at them. This hurt to watch.

"What are you doing here Beth?" Ethan whisper shouted to her. He knew her?

"I miss you, we haven't spoken since you dumped me a few months ago." She smirked again, biting her perfect plump lip.

"We broke up for a reason Beth, you can't just come here and expect me to talk to you." Ethan looked tense. His jaw was clenched.

"Maybe we could work things out, tonight, in your hotel room?" I was done listening, so I turned my head away to see there was a line of fans. I apologise, before wiping away the tears that were threatening to spill. This was going to be a long day.

A/N: I'm really gonna try to update more this time i promise.

Also the next chapter is dedicated to Big_Dick_Dolan, because she helped me come up with the idea.