27.

I was stubborn and when I saw and heard something I didn't like then I would be petty as fuck and ignored whoever irritated me and right now, even though Ethan didn't really do anything, he was irritating me. So was that girl. Beth.

She was sitting on his lap, smiling and talking to him, whilst they were getting pictures. I knew I had nothing to worry about because Ethan loved me, or so he said yesterday. I just hope this girl doesn't try and get in the way of us. Because that's what ex girlfriends do right?

He had never even told me about her, and they only broke up a few months ago? We were talking a few months ago. The more I over thought things, the more it put me down and right now I didn't want to go onto that stage and sing but I had no choice.

So once everyone was finished with the meet and greet, I got up and straightened myself out, making sure I still looked okay. That girl had hung around, and she was still sitting on his lap. I sucked in a breath and walked off to one of the dressing rooms backstage. I needed air, but I wasn't allowed to leave until after the show.

I looked behind me and Ethan wasn't in sight, but I did see Grayson trailing behind me and a few others who needed to get ready for the show.

"Hey Grayson." I flashed him a small smile. He smiled back at me, linking his arm with mine, making me chuckle.

"Hey Allison, how's it going?" He asks, looking down at me.

"Oh you know, the usual. My boyfriend hanging out with his ex girlfriend, who I had no idea about and who is now sitting on his lap as we speak." I remark sarcastically, kicking the air.

"He didn't know she was going to show up, I'm sure nothings going to happen between them anytime soon, there was a reason he broke up with her." Grayson frowned at me, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't care about why they broke up, I just want to know why he never told me about her, I mean we are together and yet he is out there, letting that girl sit on him." I sigh, walking into the nearest dressing room, there was only a few people in here so I grabbed another water and plopped down on the couch.

"I don't understand why he didn't tell you about her, but maybe it's because she's meaningless to him." Grayson say, plopping down next to me.

I just nod and down some of the water.

Ethan came in about ten minutes later, that Beth girl not in sight. I didn't even bother looking at him. My pettiness was escaping.

"Hey babe." Ethan sat down next to me and kissed my cheek. I got up from the couch and walked out of the dressing room, over by the stage so I could get ready to go on.

Ethan ran up to me, out of breath.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asks looking concerned.

"Where's Bethany gone?" I scoffed, looking down at my feet. He cursed under his breath.

"I'm sorry about her, I wasn't expecting her to come today I-" I cut him off.

"Why didn't you tell me about her, I mean if you broke up a few months ago...me and you were talking a few months ago." I said quietly, finally looking at him, my eyes glossy.

"Because I didn't think it mattered." He sighed, coming closer to me, but I backed away, causing him to sigh.

"It doesn't but when she's out there sitting on your lap in front of me! It hurt okay." I mutter the last part, looking away from him again.

Before Ethan could say anything, the Dolan twins were called on stage which I was thankful for because I honestly did not want to talk to him at this moment in time.

As I was watching them on stage that Beth girl caught my eye, she was standing front row, grinning up at Ethan whilst twirling her hair. She obviously caught Ethan's attention too because he looked down at her and smiled. Then he looked over at me and grinned. I glared at him.

He walked over to me, and took my hand in his.

"What are you doing." I whisper yelled at him, as he was beginning to drag me out onto the stage.

"You'll see." His smile growing.

"I don't like you right now." I yank my hand from his, causing his smile to fade.

He just shrugged and grabbed my arm this time, pulling me out onto the stage. Everyone cheered loudly, making me smile a tiny bit.

"Guys, there's this girl, who I love a lot. And even though she is mad at me at the moment I know for a fact she loves me too. So for a while I've been wanting to tell you guys that this fine girl right here is my girlfriend and I couldn't be happier." Ethan shouted into the mic, everyone cheered. I smiled at Ethan before looking to where Beth was, she was throwing daggers towards me, I just shook it off and crashed my lips to Ethan's, taking him by surprise, which made the crowd erupt into more cheers and screams.

After the kiss, I jogged off of the stage and waited until it was my turn to go on. The first song that I was going to sing was 'Next to You' by Justin Bieber and Chris Brown. It was one of my favourite songs of all time.

After a few more acts it was finally my turn to go on, but this time it wasn't as Alifax, it was as Ethan's girlfriend, which made me slightly nervous.

A/N: Ayyy two more updates in one day. I'm proud of my self.