12.

It was my turn to go on now, Ethan's kiss had calmed me down slightly. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Everything was happening so fast lately, my brain couldn't keep up with what was going on. Me and Ethan had literally met this morning, but I felt an instant connection between that moment we hugged and when he just kissed me, I felt like the whole world around me had disappeared, it felt like me and Ethan were the only two people.

As cliché as it sounds I think I was falling hard for Ethan, and I had decided in that moment he had kissed me that no matter how fast everything was going, I was going to let everything happen as it should.

I hadn't gone back to the dressing room, I didn't want to make a fool out of my self in front of everyone, including Ethan, because even though he had calmed me down I was still freaking out. I was about to sing in front of thousands of people.

I breathed in and out slowly, just trying to relax before I went on. I had five minutes before I had to go on, so I did some quiet breathing exercises.

I grabbed my guitar and headed out on stage feeling anxious, once I was on the stage standing there in front of all these fans who were cheering for me, washed away all the anxiety and fear away, I felt wanted. I knew I was wanted by many people in my life, but this experience felt so different. It felt amazing.

I sit down on a stool and set my guitar up to suit me.

"Does anyone know the song Dial Tones by the band As It Is?" I ask into the microphone. A lot of fans screamed indicating that they did. I smiled to myself, knowing that so many people shared the same music taste as me.

"I want to bring a fan up on stage to sing Dial Tones with me, who wants to come sing with me." I shout. Many people scream, I choose someone from the front row and bring her onto the stage.

"Hey cutie, what's your name?" I ask, smiling at the girl who was stood in front of me. She looked so shocked, that made me grin even more.

"My name is Chloe, I'm 15." She says, stuttering, into a mic I gave her.

"How good are you at singing?" I ask, not really bothered if she couldn't sing.

"I have no clue to be honest." She says, biting her lip nervously.

"Well we are about to find out, sing with me." I say as more of a statement than a question. I place the microphone back onto the stand, whilst the girl sits on a stool that was placed next to me, I position the mic so I could sing into it.

As soon as I strum the first chord, the lights go down, and everyone turns on their flash lights creating a relaxing setting.

I begin to sing, the girl joining in with me.

"It really hurts to know that I'm why your bed's half empty, why you sleep alone or just stare up at your ceiling, and if you're a mess, God knows what that makes me, Cause the weight from all my guilt is all too much for me to carry."

After I finished singing the first verse, Chloe carried on with the chorus. She was an amazing singer. I stared in awe at her as she sung. Feeling the goose bumps rise upon my arms.

Once the song was done, I gave Chloe a hug and thanked her for coming on stage. Her voice brought tears to my eyes it was that angelic.

After that, I sung a few more songs that consisted of Kill 'Em with Kindness, One call away, Safe inside and many more.

I gave my thanks to the fans, and told them how much I appreciated them and all that they have done for me so far. I walked off of the stage with my head held high. 

As soon as I went through the curtain, my body collided with someone else's. I looked up, but before I could say anything, Ethan smashed his lips to mine for the second time tonight, the same fireworks exploding through-out my entire body.

This kiss was so passionate and real.

After what seemed like forever he pulled apart. He kept his hands placed upon my cheeks and just stared at me.

"I'm so proud of you Allison, you did so great out there. Your voice is amazing." He rambles. I pull him into a tight hug, taking in the familiar scent that was Ethan Dolan.