8.

As I hear the sound of my alarm sound off around my room, I automatically jump out of bed, excited. I was actually going on tour, I was about to leave for tour in an hour. It sounded so surreal saying I was about to go on tour.

I was literally about to leave for New York soon.

I quickly texted Ethan saying 'Only a few hours now!'. I automatically got a reply that read, 'I know, me and Grayson are so excited to meet you, see you soon.'

I also messaged my mom to let her know, not like she would really care all that much as she's probably asleep and will be busy all day tomorrow to even look at it.

Brinley would be coming to mine soon to help me take all my luggage to the airport so we could say bye in person, I would FaceTime Ariana and Tommy once I got to New York. So all I really had to do was put all my toiletries and necessities into one of my suitcases, get ready and take my stuff downstairs for when Brinley showed up.

I was so over the moon right now it was unbelievable, I was about to meet everyone I had dreamed of meeting, I was about to become friends, well hopefully ill become friends with all of them. I at least wanna befriend Joe Sugg because you know it's Joe.

The only thing I was worried about was Ethan not actually seeing an appeal in me, when he see's me in real life a few hours from now. We had never actually spoken face to face, he had only ever saw pictures of me, from my Instagram. Hopefully he will like me though.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and ventured into my now messy closet to pick out a comfy outfit to wear on the plane there. I didn't want to look like a total slob, but at the same time I wanted to wear something comfortable so I could sleep on the plane, as it was a three hour flight from here to New York. I wanted to look fresh for when I meet all my YouTube crushes. I giggle to myself at the thought.

I picked out a black cropped t-shirt, Adidas bottoms, a red cropped jumper, my Adidas original's and a red beanie. Once I was dressed I quickly brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I didn't bother with my make up because it would end up getting smudged when I sleep. I just washed my face with a damp flannel and sprayed some deodorant.

I took my luggage down stairs, careful not to trip, being the clumsy person I am and left it in the foyer. I grabbed a coco pop's bar to eat on the way to the airport. I then sat on my sofa to watch SpongeBob as I waited for Brinley and Molly to turn up. Molly was taking us there in a van.

One episode later, there was a knock on my door. I got up to answer it. I smiled at Brinley and Molly as they stood in front of me.

"Are you ready Alifax?" Molly said smiling at me. She liked calling me by my YouTube name, she found it hilarious. I don't know why though.

"As ready as ill every be, I'm so excited but I'm sad that I have to leave you, Ariana and Tommy for four months. Are you sure you don't mind me going?" I ask Brinley frantically, a worried look taking over my features.

"Yes I'm sure you doof, nothing is changing my mind, this is huge for you. Besides we will deal with it because you're going to find a way to FaceTime us every day and you're going to text me and call me every day weather you like it or not." Brinley tells me. I nod at her as she grabs one of the two suitcases I was taking with me and carried it with me to the van.

I put both suitcases and my bag into the back of the Van and hopped in the front with Molly and Brinley, as there were three seats. I closed the door behind me and put my seat belt on.

"This is really happening isn't it?" I ask more myself then anything, realising I said it aloud, I look at Brinley.

"Yes it's really happening and I am so proud of you." She smile at me, placing her hand on top of mine. Oh boy did I love this girl. I was so lucky to have her as a best friend.

"I wouldn't be sitting in this van right now if it wasn't for you and the other two, you know that right?" I say. She nods and rests her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes slightly. I rest my head on top of hers, feeling genuinely happy.

I woke up to someone prodding my cheek. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around to see we were at the airport. I felt a wave of nervousness go through me as I thought about how I was about to be on tour in less than four hours.

I undo my seat belt and get out, going to the back of the van to take out my stuff. I get them down and drag them with me, with the help of Brinley of course. We set them down by a row of chairs that was near my gate.

My flight was boarding in 20 minutes. 20 whole minutes until I get on my first ever plane fight. To New York freaking city.

I had tears in my eyes, which made Brinley well up as well. I embraced her into my arms, giving her a tight hug, not wanting to let go. Although it was only for four months, it would be the longest I've ever gone without being with her.

She was my rock, as cheesy as that sounds, it's rare to find a best friend like Brinley.

After what seemed like forever we finally let go of each other and wiped our eyes, laughing as we did so.

"Why are we so pathetic?" Brinley asks, laughing through her tears that were still falling from her eyes.

"It's because I have you for a best friend." I smirk playfully, gaining a punch the arm from my dear best friend. We share more laughs before the intercom went off. 'Flight 122 is ready to board please can all passengers get their passport stamped so you can board the plane. That's flight 122, thank you.' The lady announced. I gave Brinley one more hug before saying my goodbyes. She threatened me, so I would call her as soon as I land.

I left her standing there, as she watched me walk into the tunnel to board my plane.

I was about to go on tour.

A/N: If anyone actually reads this, does anyone have any ideas that they want to happen, I might add them (Ill give you credit for it obviously).