28.

After the show everyone was either headed out to the hotel or to wherever they wanted to go before curfew. Me on the other hand,  I was all for the hotel, it had been a long and tiring day, and although Ethan told everyone about us, I couldn't help but wonder if it was even the right thing to do. I didn't know if I was ready for everyone's opinions on mine and Ethan's relationship.

My thoughts were all over the place due to that Beth girl, I started to question why they broke up in the first place, and that if they didn't me and Ethan wouldn't even be together right now. That's scary to think.

Before I could process anything, I felt a sharp stinging sensation cover my cheek, my hand darting up to where the pain was, tears threatening to spill. I looked up properly to see who had slapped me, and to my dismay it was Beth.

"What the fuck!" I spat, coming closer to her. She looked me up and down, smirking in the process.

"What does he see in you, you're not pretty or skinny for that matter, you're just a pile of shit and soon Ethan will realise that!" She says, her smirk growing as she continues to take in my appearance.

"What does Ethan see in me? What the fuck does he see in you?" Once I said that, the stinging sensation grew and she slapped me across the cheek for the second time tonight. My blood was boiling.

"Ethan is mine, and he always will be, he's just using you and as soon as he realises you are nothing but a fat piece of nothing, he will soon dump your ass and come crawling back to me."

My first instinct was to grab her hair and yank her to the floor but I didn't want drama so I just nodded and walked off into the hotel, the tears now falling freely from my eyes. My cheek hurt.

I was never one to cower into a corner and let someone beat me up, but I didn't want to jeopardise my time on this tour. I wanted to show people I had potential, and I wasn't going to ruin this opportunity over a stupid little girl who thinks she can get what she wants.

I ran up to my hotel room, ignoring everyone I passed, even Ethan. I just wanted to curl up into a ball and sleep.

Once I was in my room, I went to the bathroom to see the damage and sure enough there was a huge red hand print spread across my right cheek. That bitch. I washed my face with some cold water so the temperature of my face could lower a bit. I dried it with one of the hotel towels provided and went back into the bedroom to get changed. Ethan was sitting on the bed, his head in his hands but as soon as he heard the bathroom door shut, his head snapped up to look at me.

"Allison what the hell happened to your face!" Ethan shouted, rushing over to me. He grabbed my waist and looked at my face intently.

"Beth happened." I mumbled, looking down at the floor. I was embarrassed to say the least. Part of me wished I punched the smirk right off of her overly done face.

"Beth did this to you!" His voice raised, as he tilted my head up. I just nodded. He let go of me, balling his hands into fists.

"Calm down okay, I'm fine." I said quietly, kissing his cheek.

"You're not fine, she hurt you!" I nodded agreeing.

"Listen I just wanna go to bed, lets just go to bed?" I suggest, Ethan sighs but nods. I quickly change into a pair of pj shorts and a loose t-shirt, not even caring that Ethan was in the same room as me.

I grabbed my phone and jumped into bed, pulling the covers over my body, feeling the warmth. Ethan slid in next to me, only wearing a pair of boxers. God this boy was fine.

I looked through my social medias, mainly twitter to see if I had any messages, when something caught my eye.

"@Beth_papi: Yo this bitch tryna steal Ethan from all of us, I just wanted a picture with Ethan and the next thing I know, I'm being dragged away by this Allison chick."

Some people had responded to Beth's comment with hate towards me, and not gonna lie, it hurt like a bitch. This wasn't true, she was just mad because I was with Ethan and she wasn't. And now she's trying to turn everyone against me?

"Hey babe are you sure you're okay?" Ethan whispered to me, wrapping his arms around my waist securely.

"I-I'm fine why?" I stuttered looking at him.

"Because you're crying." He says, moving one of his hands up to my cheek, wiping away the tears gently.

"Beth is just trying to cause drama between me and everyone in your fandom." I say handing Ethan my phone so he could see the tweet.

"Why is she acting like this for? I haven't spoken to her in months and all of a sudden I'm with someone else and bam, she starts acting up." He sighs, putting my phone down and grabbing his. He went onto twitter and typed something. A few seconds later I received a notification from him. It was a mention so I went onto it, causing a smile to appear on my face.

"@EthanDolan Guys please ignore all of the negative comments towards @Alifax She hasn't done anything and would never even consider pulling me away from a fan. If you truly love me, then you will know that anything negative about her and me are false accusations."

I put my phone down onto the night stand and pulled Ethan into a tight hug, not wanting to let him go. He hugged me back, trying to pull me closer to his body so there was no space between us. I pulled away momentarily to give him a quick kiss.

"Have I told you how much I love you Ethan?" I smiled at him.

"You might of, but id rather you show me." He smirks and kisses me again but this time is was a different kind of kiss, this one was more lustful than passionate.

A/N: This chapter sucks I'm sorry.