11.

After we had finished exploring we made our way back to the tour bus to get ready for tonight. We were to take everything we needed into our hotel rooms so we could get everything sorted, then individual cars were going to come to take us to the venue so we could set up everything ready for tonight's show.

We entered our bus to find the other three packing the stuff they need to take into the hotel. I went into the back and took out my make up bag, along with my toiletries so I could have a shower before getting ready. I also picked out a patterned flowy dress, with my grey sock boots and a long blue trench coat.

I shoved everything into a spare bag and put it over my shoulder. I joined the others in the living space of the bus. When Steve, the man who is in charge of the whole tour told us we could go into the hotel, we did and It was a hassle trying to get the amount of people there were into one hotel lobby.

We all got our hotel room keys and ventured upstairs. I was sharing a room with Saffron and Lele.

I walked into the room and my breath was instantly taken away from my lungs. The room was breathtakingly beautiful. It was grand, nothing I had ever imagined. When I thought of a hotel I would automatically think of white. Everything white.  

There were two bathrooms, four beds and a long coach. Me and Saffron were the ones to take a shower as Lele said she would take one after the show.

I turned on the hot water and hopped in. I did my normal routine. Once I was done I got out and dried my hair. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom. My body collided with a slightly taller one, causing me to fall over. My towel nearly escaping me. I looked up to see it was Ethan. I blushed and stood up, clinging the towel to me. I didn't want to embarrass myself anymore than I had already today.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask frantically, moving my hair from my face.

"Lele let me in, I wanted to talk to you." Ethan said biting his lip. Oh god he was so hot when he did that. I was about to go all Christian Grey on him in a second if he didn't stop.

"Talk about what?" I ask, holding my towel tighter.

"Just talk...you know, like normal people do." He laughed more to himself than me. I just nodded.

"You're so cute." I blurt. My cheeks reddened even more than they were before. I cant believe I had just said that out loud. "I just said that out loud didn't I?" I ask not wanting to hear his answer.

"Yes you did." He chuckled softly. "You're cute too, and I wanna tell you again how happy I am that you're here with me." He rambles slightly. I grin at him. I tuck the corner of my towel into my towel and hugged him. He hugged me back, careful, ensuring it didn't fall. That would be a whole other story.

"I'm happy I'm here with you too Ethan. I know we haven't known each other for ages, but you know what they say...someone you've known for a few weeks can be more important to you than someone you've know for a few years." I say, the grin not leaving my face.

"You're so cheesy." He says hugging me tighter.

"Well you better go, so your cheesy friend can get changed." I let go of him before winking. He chuckles, nodding. He leaves my hotel room. He had some sort of effect on me. I know I hadn't known him long but I think I like him. A lot.

I got changed into my outfit and curled my hair. I did a natural looking make up look. Once I was done I looked in the mirror to make sure I looked alright.

"Hey Allison, are you excited for tonight?" Saffron says walking over to me.

"I'm excited but I'm also really nervous." I say truthfully. I was freaking out inside. I was scared in case I messed up a line or something.

"You're going to do great honestly, can I ask you something?" She asks, a smile on her face. I nod. "Do you fancy Ethan?" She asks. I blush lightly, not knowing what to say.

I tapped my nose and she smirked at me.

"You so do." She says, pushing me playfully.

Before I could say anything Steve came into our room telling us we needed to get to the venue now, so me and Saffron left. I had no idea where Lele had gone.

I got into a car with Joe, Ethan, Grayson, Saffron and Cameron. I was sat in between Joe, who was a little to close for comfort and Saffron. Grayson, Ethan and Jack were sat on the other side of the car.

Ethan seemed tense but I ignored it.

Once we got to the venue, we all got out and followed the others in the back. I was going on after Joe, Casper and Alfie. I was act seven, so I was pretty nervous.

Because we were all in one big room, I grabbed the sweets that were on the table and started munching on them, earning a few worried looks, which made me feel even worse.

"Allison are you alright?" Ethan asked looking concerned. I just looked at him, I couldn't muster up any words. He grabbed the bowl out of my hand and placed it back on the table.

"Come with me." He cooed, taking my hands in his and leading me out of the room.

"What's wrong Ali?" He asked, placing his soft hands onto my face. He caressed it lightly.

"I'm so scared Ethan, what if I screw up?" I say, locking my eyes with his. "What do I do?"

"You're going to do fine. You wont mess up okay?" He said reassuring me. I still wasn't sure though, I was still freaking out inside.

Before I could say anything else to him, his lips crashed onto mine, I instantly kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt sparks as soon as his lips touched mine. Suddenly I couldn't feel the nerves anymore. All I could think about was Ethan.

He pulled apart after a few seconds and rested his forehead against mine. I smiled at him.

"Thank you Ethan." I say breathlessly.

"For what?" He asks, confused.

"For being you." I say, before planting another kiss onto his lips. He smiled at me.

"Hey, it's mine and Grayson's turn to go on, but you'll be okay, okay?" I nod. He kisses my cheek before leaving to go on stage. I stay where I was so I could ring Brinley because I know she would want to hear about this.

A/N: I enjoyed writing this.