18.

It had been a few weeks since me and Ethan had made up. These past few weeks had honestly been the best. Me and Ethan became so much closer, we were inseparable, I had gained a bigger fan base, and I had even started writing my own songs which I had been playing at shows.

I was currently chilling with Ethan, Grayson and Saffron on the tour bus, watching what ever shitty programme was on. We weren't really listening anyway, because we were too busy talking and taking snapchats of each other. These four people were honestly the best, we had all became so close on this tour so far.

"Grayson you should message my best friend Brinley." I grin at him, thinking about my best friend. We hadn't spoken in about three days, that may not seem like a long time to some people but because she was my best friend it felt like years since I had last spoken to her. We were both busy, she was out getting modelling shoots with Ariana, Tommy was with his new girlfriend most of the time and I was on tour living my life. The only reason for me wanting this tour to be over would be because I miss my three best friends so much.

Everything had changed since I left though, me and Ariana didn't really talk much anymore and every time me and Brinley spoke on the phone she would sound rushed and would only speak for like five minutes. I feel like when the tour is over in three months, everything is going to be so different.

"How come?" He smiles back at me, clearly confused.

"She's crazy for you, and she's almost as funny as me." I wink and the four of us burst into laughter. He nods and gets his phone out, typing something.

"There, done." He chuckles and shoves his phone back into his back pocket.

"Saffron how are you and Jake?" Ethan asks, wrapping an arm around me, butterflies erupt in my stomach at the slight touch. It was crazy what this boy could do to me just by looking at me. We hadn't discussed our feelings towards each other since our argument/ make up. I think the both of us were both too scared to even bring the topic up just in case it started another argument and we didn't want to ruin this place we were in.

"We are great actually, he told me he loved me yesterday after the meal we had. I may have cried but it was so overwhelming hearing him saying it." Ethan stiffened up once she mentioned this. I chose to ignore it and direct my attention to my phone. I had a message from Brinley saying:

'BrinTin: GRAYSON MESSAGED ME HOE! IS THIS REAL?'

I chuckle to myself before replying to her.

"What are you laughing at?" Ethan asks me, looking down to see my phone. I look at Grayson and smirk.

"Brinley is happy that you messaged her. I told you she fancied you." Grayson blushed at this and checked his phone, I'm assuming he was messaging Brinley back.

"Hey guys, I've got to go, Jake wants to see me." Saffron smiles, standing up.

I nod at her, giving her a cheesy grin. I was happy for her and Jake, they were so cute together honestly and it's so cool how they both got to go on the same tour together.

"What's your plan's after the tour?" Ethan asks, pulling me onto his lap, Grayson had gone into the back, to obviously talk to Brinley.

"Well I was hoping to go home but I feel like when I do, it's going to be completely different because me and my friends are all growing up and moving on to green pastures. I also think I want to move to New York..." I say, playing with his hands, it was a habit of mine.

"Why don't you come to New Jersey instead?" He smiles. I giggle but shake my head.

"It's not my dream to move to New Jersey Ethan, It's my dream to move to New York." I look up at him.

His eyes are fixed on mine, mine not leaving his either. He was slowly leaning down to my face, my breathing picked up, my stomach doing flips. Even though we had kissed before, I wanted this so bad, it was like we were about to kiss for the first time, all over again. And that's how it should be. I want to feel like this all the time, even when we are older- I'm not saying me and Ethan will be together in the future, after this tour everything might change.

But if there was ever a chance that maybe me and Ethan were together in the future this moment right now is how I want to feel with him every time we kiss, or when we have just that slight contact, or when he smiles at me, or when he picks me up and spins me around. Or when I hear his laugh.

Finally he plants his lips on mine, pulling me in for a passionate kiss. This kiss was different from our first one, our first kiss was more of a 'cheer up' kiss because I was nervous. This kiss felt passionate and special, it felt as if we were putting everything into this kiss, as if it might be the last time we kiss. I felt fire works erupt around me, as his lips moved in sink with mine. I climbed onto his lap, slowly but surely, careful not to break the kiss.

Our moment is ruined by someone coughing loudly. Me and Ethan pull apart to find Joe standing by the door. I blush viciously, climbing off, of Ethan.

"Hey Joe." I cough, to cover up my embarrassment.

"Hey, I'm sorry for disturbing you." He blushes, walking to the back room to retrieve what looked like a charger before walking back out of the tour bus door. Me and Ethan look at each other. He smiles at me before pulling me into his warm embrace.

A/N: How do you feel about Joe?

How do you feel about Ethan and Allison?

Tell me what you think of this so far, I would love to read your opinions.