4.

I woke up a few hours later, feeling more rested then I normally would. I grabbed my phone off of my bedside table and turned it back on.

Bad idea. I had 5 missed calls, two from 'Unknown number', one was from Tommy and the other two were from Brinley. I also had 7 unread messages. I read the ones from Brinley first.

Brinley: Wtf how do you get an automatic 5000 subscribers from one YouTube video??

Brinley: Girll why aren't you answering??

Brinley: Oii hoe.

I stared at my phone in confusion, 5000 subscribers? What was she on about? I thought to myself. I quickly answered her saying I was taking a nap, then I went off of my messages and onto my YouTube app. I checked my notifications and Brinley was right. It said I had gained 5000+ subscribers. This was crazy. I screen shot my screen and upload it to Instagram with the caption 'Wow guys this is crazy! Thank you so much.'

Multiple people liked and commented on my post, saying things such as 'congratulations', 'well done!' etc. I smile to myself and see what the other four messages said.

I had two from 'Unknown number' which read:

Unknown: We need you to ring us right away on this number- *********.

Unknown: It's important.

I felt a wave of unease come over me when I read the messages. I wonder who it could be or what they want. I decided not to waste anymore time, and ring them right away. So I clicked on the number that was given, placed my phone by my ear and waited as it rung. It rung three times, before someone picked up, it was a male.

'Unknown: Hello is this Allison Harriet?' The male voice said through the speaker, I nodded, forgetting I was on the phone. I coughed lightly embarrassed.

'Me: Yes this is Allison, who's this?' I reply worried.

'Unknown: This is a production service and my name is Max, I called to inform you that we need to meet right away to discus your future plans involving YouTube and Vine.' I scream internally, not knowing what to say. This was going all too quickly for me. The other day I was making a Vine out of fun and now here I am talking to a production service about my future plans.

'Me: Yes of course! When would you like to meet me?' I say grinning from ear to ear.

'Unknown: Tomorrow. There is a building in the middle of town, where you live called Maggie's Production- do you know that place?'

'Me: Yeah, I do, what time?'

'Unknown: Around 10AM please. That would be great.'

'Me: Okay then see you tomorrow.'

I hang up the phone and squeal happily. I started to dance around. I had to call my mother and Brinley. I decided to call my mom first.

Once I had told them the news, my mother seemed happy, but I don't think she was really listening all that much, she had to hang up because she was busy. Although Brinley was more than happy for me, she practically screamed as well.

My other messages were from Tommy, telling me to ring him quick time, it was about the subscribers and I told him all about the meeting.

I went through all my other notifications when one caught my eye. I was at a loss for words. It was a DM from Ethan Dolan. I clicked on it and it read:

Ethan: Congratulations and the subscriber count!

I smiled at this, he actually took the time to message me. I was also freaking out slightly because I didn't know what to say so I just decided to wing it.

Me: Thank you so much! What made you message me indirectly?

I sounded so stupid but I got an almost instant reply.

Ethan: I saw your YouTube video, so I hit you up;)

I was freaking out now, Ethan actually watched my YouTube video, he knows he is my celebrity crush.

We spoke for about an hour before he had to go. His brother wanted to go out. It was getting late anyway, so I decided to make a few more vines before going to bed. I uploaded all the vines I made and set my alarm for 9AM, so I could be ready on time tomorrow morning. Once it was set, I went got into bed and drifted off to sleep.