5.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm chiming through-out my bedroom. I groaned and threw the covers off of my body, just laying there doing nothing.I honestly could not be bothered to get out of bed this early on a Sunday morning.

I didn't mind getting up early for work because i enjoyed my job. I worked in a small cozy cafe in town, it didn't pay very much at all, but it was calming and helped me think. Besides i got free coffee out of it and thats all that really matter's. I decided to quit my second job because it was getting too much for me, it was too much stress having two jobs, studying and having to maintain a social life on top of that.

After a good five minutes I finally rolled out of bed and turned off my alarm.

I quickly checked my phone to see if I had any messages. It was mostly good luck ones from my friends and some off the people who watched my vines. I wuld reply to those later though. I even had one off of Ethan. How cute.

I ventured into my bathroom, and turned on the shower, I striped down and hopped in, feeling the hot water trickle down my skin, burning it slightly. It was so relaxing.

I washed my hair, shaved and washed my body. I jumped out of the shower and dried off.

I looked in my closet trying to pick a somewhat smart outfit for this meeting, I didn't want to be rocking up in my Timberlands and a hoodie, although I would to, I can't.

I picked out a baby pink blazer, a sleeveless black top with a white collar, baby pink smart pants and my white converse. It looked smart enough, I didn't want to come across as stuck up, and I didn't want to come across as a slob either. I chuckled to myself at the thought of this.

Once I was dressed I sprayed myself with my Victoria Secret spray and my Katy Perry perfume, my 'signature scent'. I blow dried my hair before straightened it for once, as I normally left it wavy. I then applied makeup, consisting of foundation, powder, light eyeshadow, mascara, brows and a nude matte lipstick.

As soon as I was done, I checked myself in the mirror. I actually looked decent for once as i never normally tried this hard, but today was important. I checked my phone, I had ten minutes to spare before I had to leave, so I went downstairs and grabbed some cereal. I ate it and placed my bowl in the sink before running out of my house and to my mothers Jeep. I unlocked it and climbed in. I started off to the production center, feeling excited.

I was so nervous, I had no idea what these people were going to say to me, or what was going to happen.

When I got to the building I parked underneath and walked in. I came into a reception area, where I walked up to a counter and smiled at the lady behind it.

"Hey I'm Allison, I have a meeting with Max?" I said as more of a question because I honestly had no idea who this meeting was with.

"Oh yes dear, Allison Harriet. Your meeting with Mr Farrell and Ms Garret is on the second floor in room 38. My assistant Mason will direct you there." The lady smiled at me. I nodded and looked over to where a boy was standing, he looked around my age, maybe a year or two older. He was quite handsome if I do say so myself. I smile at him and he takes me to room 38.

We come to the room, I knock on the door and hear a muffled 'come in'. I thank Mason before entering.

I see a woman and a man, they must be the two people the receptionist mentioned to me.

"Hello I'm Max and this is Mary, I'm so glad you could make it today- please take a seat." Max says smiling as he points towards a large round white table. I take a seat and look at the both of them, not knowing what to say.

"Coffee?" Mary asks me. I nodded, smiling. I really needed caffine right now.

"Yes please, I'd love one." I say.

"We need to discuss your future in the YouTube business, if you would like to have a future in it that is." Max says, taking the cup from Mary and handing it to me.

"I've certainly thought about it, it would be such an awsome career to persue." I point out before taking a sip of my coffee.

"Thats good to hear, because we have a proposition for you." Mary continues for Max. "If you get ten thousand subscribers and upload at least 15 more vines by the end of next week, we will give you a space on the YouTube and Vine world tour." She smiles at me. I freak out for a brief second, trying to process what she just said. This is not happening right now.

"Are you being serious?!" I say out of disbelief. I couldn't tell if this was a dream or reality.

"Yes we are. Many famous YouTubers and Viners will be taking part on this world tour, so it's important for you to act normal if you get this. " Max explains to me. I just nod.

"I promise I won't let you down, I want this so bad." I say, tears forming in my eyes.

"Good, and good luck Allison, we will get back to you next Sunday for another meeting to discuss everything, around the same time as today." I nod and stand up, I throw away my cup and walk out of the room. I hurriedly walked out of the building, needing to cool off.

I sighed as soon as I was out of the building. This was so surreal, it was unbelievable. Now I just had to conjure up another 5000 subscribers in the next week.