Chap 1 - I Am Replaced

It's been a month since the Titan war and life was great. Emphasis on WAS. Of course, the fates just love to make my life miserable, don't they? Let me take you back to where it all started going downhill. It was a Tuesday morning.

~flashback~
I was on border patrol that day. Nothing out of the usual. I was just about ready to head back the big house and report to Chiron until I saw my father, Poseidon, flash in with a boy. He stood in the middle of the camp and addressed the demigods.

"Campers. This is my son, Nick Waters. I bring him to camp now is because he was in Atlantis, training. He is heir to Atlantis after proving himself by defeated the kraken single handedly. You shall treat my favourite son with the respect he deserves as prince of the sea." He announced.

I'll admit I was hurt when he said that, after all I've done for him. The boy, on the other hand, was around my age (16) he had floppy brown hair and green eyes. But the colour of his eyes weren't like my sea green ones, no, they were more of a mossy green. It's hard to believe that we were related.

When Poseidon left he disowned me. Why? Maybe it's because he's done using me or something. Oh well, we'll never know now. But I could still feel a connection to the sea, I guess the sea doesn't really approve of Poseidon's decision. As soon as Poseidon left, the camp crowded around Nick and fawned over him, except for the hunters(of course), Clarisse, Chris, Will, Nico, Thalia and the Stolls. But what drove a stake through my heart was that Annabeth was hanging off of Nick like a dam lifeline.

The next few day, the campers started to diss me and accused me of things I didn't even do. But the last straw is when I saw Nick and Annabeth sitting in our special place by the lake, making out. I stood there, frozen with shock. But for some reason it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Still, the betrayal from my friends plus the impact on my fatal flaw made me leave. I wrote a note to my remaining friends and just left. I tried to leave Riptide behind as well but it just keeps appearing back in my pocket. As soon as I stepped out the camp border I was blinded by a white light. Next thing I knew I was standing in the middle of the throne room with gods looking at me with either pity, anger and/or shame.

~Flashback over~
Back to the present, now I'm standing in the middle of the throne room, confused as ever.

"Perseus Jackson you are accused of being a traitor to the gods by giving information to Kronos. How do you plead?" Boomed Zeus.

"Innocent." I said, shocked that they accused me of this.

"Lies! We have proof that you are indeed a traitor. Nick presented the information to us himself." Said Zeus.

Then it all made sense. Of course it was him.

"Now we shall vote the fate of Perseus Jackson. I vote for death, he is too powerful." That was of course Zeus.

"I vote for death as well, he was disrespectful towards me." Said Hera, the queen bitch.

"I vote for death, he is a traitor. He is a disgrace to the sea. Nick is definitely much better than him." Said Poseidon, the rotten sea scum.

"I vote for death, he broke my daughter heart and I also despise him." Said Athena, the pompous brat, and also no surprises there.

"I vote for death, I don't like the punk." Said Ares, the crybaby, though I'm pretty sure the real reason was because I beat him when I was 12.

"I vote for death, he tried to get in the way of a cute couple like Nick and Annabeth. Nicabeth." Cooed Aphrodite, the meddling slut.

"I vote for death, he doesn't eat enough cereal and I just don't like him." Said Demeter, eating a bowl of cereal.

"I vote for life, he didn't treat Nico differently just because he was my son and he respects me." Said Hades.

"I vote for life, he is loyal and has a heart of gold." Said Hestia with a warm smile, making me smile back.

"I vote for life, he protected my son during the war." Said Dionysus.

I know, I almost died from shock too.

"I vote for life, he never disrespected me and my children." Said Hephaestus gruffly.

"I vote for life, he saved Artemis and he is just plain awesome." Said Apollo, smiling brightly at me.

"I vote for life, he is the only good male in this world." Said Artemis.

Again, almost died.

"I vote for life, he honoured Luke." Said Hermes.

"We have a tie, but I am king and I say the traitor dies." Zeus said loudly.

Honestly he's like a little spoiled brat, always wanting things his way.

"Any last words traitor?" He said.

"To the gods that voted for me, thank you for believing in me. And to those that voted against me, I only have one thing to say. Fuck you! I hope you rot in hell. See you in Tartarus." I said, flipping them off.

I saw the gods on my sides stifle their laughter as they watch the others get red hot with rage. It's almost cartoonish.

When Zeus raised his master bolt, I heard a voice in my head.

"Nephew be ready, as soon as the bolt is about to touch you I'll shadow travel you to the underworld. I'll put ashes in your place and make a fake soul to throw off Zeus and the other gods." Said Hades.

True to his words, I felt a sudden chill and suddenly appeared in the underworld. I walked around the palace for a bit until the gods that voted for me appeared in a blinding light.

"Not to sound ungrateful or anything but why did you save me? You know Zeus will throw a hissy fit when he finds out right?" I said, raising a brow.

"He won't know because someone much more powerful than Zeus is involved." Said Apollo.

"Who?" I asked.

"Me." Said a man coming out of the shadows.

I was pretty sure he was standing there the whole time, waiting for the opportunity to make a dramatic entrance.

"Um...who are you?" I asked.

The gods were looking at me horrified while the man just had an amused smile in his face.

"I'm Chaos, creator of the universe and everything in it." Said 'Chaos'.

"Oh ok. Nice to meet you." I said and the gods face palmed.

"Wait that still doesn't explain why you saved me." I added, confused.

"I saved you because I have a proposition for you. I have seen how the gods have ruled and I am angry that they do nothing to help the earth and the humans on it. Except for the gods that stand here now. So, I want to send you back in time before your first quest. You will destroy Olympus and rebuild it but with you as king, you will also pick who will be the new gods. The gods here have already agreed to this and they want to bless you to help with your journey. When you go back you will not be a son of Poseidon anymore but my son. Also, your loyal friends and dead ones will keep their memory of you, only those that betray you will not know you. Do you accept?" Asked Chaos.