Chap 4 - Revealing Myself to the Gods and Campers

I wonder how the Olympians are handling this?

On Olympus
The throne room was in chaos. Seven gods were shouting at each other about the new boy while the other seven were watching silently with amused expressions. Suddenly Zeus slammed his master bolt to the floor.

"Enough! We must kill the boy. He is a threat." He shouted.

"You will not lay a finger on him Zeus!" A man yelled, emerging from a portal.

"L-lord Chaos. What's bring you to Olympus." Stuttered Zeus.

"You will not harm my son Zeus." Chaos said sternly.

"Lord Chaos, you have never had a demigod son before. Why now?" Asked Athena.

"Because I am sick and tired of you gods. You sit leisurely on your thrones while the world below you is in chaos. No pun intended. Some of you gods neglect your duty and use mortal for your own personal pleasure and entertainment. Well no more, from now on my son will be your judge, jury and executioner. He will decide if you are fit to be rulers or not. So clean up your act Olympians or face the consequences." With that said, Chaos disappeared.

The seven gods paled at the thought of a mere boy having enough power to dethrone them while the other seven were smirking, glad they were on good terms with the son of Chaos.

Back at camp

Percy's POV
I walked towards the big house, since I had nothing else to do. Upon arriving I saw Uncle D and Chiron playing pinochle while Annabi-beth leant on the railing watching them.

"Hey Uncle D, good to see you again." I said.

"Ah Percy, good to see my boy. You were quite the talk on Olympus. Would you like to join us." He said.

I chuckled and took a seat.

"You know him, Dionysus?" Asked Chiron.

"Yes, I am quite fond of him, as are 6 other Olympians." Uncle D said.

He dealt the cards and from the corner of my eyes, I could see Annabi-beth, aw what the heck, Annabitch looking at me curiously. I ignored her and played the game while waiting for Nick and Grover to make an appearance. After a few minutes, the idiot and his sidekick finally showed up...to see me win the game.

"I believe the game goes to me." I said, triumphantly.

Uncle D cackled at Chiron's disbelieving face which quickly changed to a smile.

"Good game Percy." He said.

Chiron then turned to Nick and began to explain about the mythological world. I took that as my cue to leave. I went back to my cabin and prepared the rooms and some weapons for my friends. Their weapons were like mine, mixed metals. When I reveal them to the camp they will be staying with me in my cabin. When I was done I decided to test out the Xbox, you know for malfunctions.

Knocking at the door interrupted my game. I groaned and opened the door. Nick tried to push past me but I was faster and stronger so I shoved him back. I realized he wasn't alone. Behind him was Chiron, Grover and Annabitch.

I looked at him, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Going into my cabin." He said, glaring at me.

"I don't see any symbol above your head. So take your ass back to the Hermes cabin." I said, slamming the door on his face.

After I was sure he was gone, I made my way to the arena but not without making a security pass for my cabin first. I saw Luke there, slashing at dummies. I cleared my throat and he whipped around.

"Percy..." He trailed off.

He looked kinda nervous.

"Hey man, it was in the past. I forgave you a long time ago." I said to him.

He smiled gratefully at me.

"So, I assume you know of the plan?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yea and I talked to Silena, Charles, Castor, Lee, Micheal and Ethan. We're with you Perce." He said.

"Alright so I'll reveal you guys at dinner ok? Will you tell the others for me?" I asked.

"Sure thing. See you at dinner Percy." He shouted, running out the arena.

Time skip to dinner
I walked into the dining pavilion and looked for space to build the Chaos table. I settled on building a separate dining pavilion for us. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the design of the pavilion. I opened my eyes and saw a huge black table with plain white chairs. I walked up to Chiron and asked if I could make an announcement.

He nodded, "Campers, Percy would like to make an announcement."

The campers turned to me.

"My father has given me a mission to get rid of the rotten gods and replace them with new ones."

Gasps are heard throughout the pavilion but I continued, "I will also like to reveal my allies who are in this camp."

More gasps are heard.

"Luke Castellan, Charles Beckendorf, Silena Beauregard, Lee Fletcher, Michael Yew, Will Solace, Clarisse La Rue, Ethan Nakamura, Castor, Travis and Connor Stoll and Chris Rodriguez." I called out.

They stood up with smiles on their faces and took a seat at the Chaos table. The chairs immediately changed colour to match their parentage.

An Athena camper asked, "What about the other seats? Who are they for?"

"They are for my other allies but they are not here yet." I said.

During dinner, campers where whispering about us and giving us looks but we just ignored them and enjoyed our dinner.

Chiron stomped his hooves, "Campers, as today is Friday there will be a game of capture the flag. The teams are-".

I cut him off, "Excuse me, Chiron if you don't mind, how about the campers against the Chaos cabin."

"Um, alright. The teams are campers vs. Chaos cabin." He said uncertainty.

Everyone at the Chaos table smirked at each other.

Annabeth decided to ask, "How can one cabin beat all of the campers? It's impossible."

"Well then, you'll be witnessing the impossible." I smirked at her.

What they don't know is that my friends (allies=friends) are blessed by Chaos to enhance their godly powers and give them a few extra.

Time skip
So here we all are, sitting in the living room trying to come up with a game plan.

"Ok guys so this is the plan. The archers hide in the trees and take out targets from above. Beck and the Stolls set up traps. Castor grow some defences around the flag and then help the Stolls. Clarisse, Ethan and Chris, you'll be offence. Silena you will help them by 'charming' the campers. Luke you'll be guarding the flag and if you need some backup summon some bots. I'll be going after their flag. Everyone ok with that?" I said.

They nodded and the horn sounded.

"Let's go kick some camper butt!" Somebody yelled.

We laughed and gathered our weapons. My friends really liked the new weapons I gave them and can't wait to test them out.