Chap 19 - Reunions and Some Fun

Third person POV
Percy, Artemis and Bianca were sitting in Artemis' tent. The two girls were sitting beside Percy, comforting the boy. Zoë entered through the flaps with a confused expression on her face. When Percy saw her, he gave a small smile.

"Hey Zoë its good to see you again." He said, hugging her.

"Hello Percy. It is good to see you as well." She replied.

"What happened to your english?" He asked slightly shocked.

"When I was in the sky, Lord Ouranos had helped me learn modern english." She explained.

"Also Eros came to visit me so I know what that pink flash was. And I'm okay with it." Zoë added, giving Percy a tentative kiss on the cheek.

Percy's smile reassured her that it was okay.

"I will have to go after the Ophiotaurus like last time." Said Artemis.

"What! No! You know what happened the last time you went after it." Percy protested.

"I have to Perseus. The gods don't know what it really is and I can't exactly tell them or they'll get suspicious." She said.

Percy wanted to protest but he could understand her reasoning.

"Fine. Ok just please be careful," he relented.

"I will. Promise." She said, kissing his cheek.

"Now come, we have to get the hunters and the demigods back to camp. Oh and Percy, the hunters will be glad to see you again." She added, exiting the tent.

Bianca stood up and lightly pecked his cheek, "Thalia's strong. She'll be fine."

Zoë took his hand and led him out. When they arrived at the cliff, a small black blur collided into Percy. Percy was knocked off his feet by the impact but put his arms around the small figure.

"I missed you Percy." The girl said, burrowing her head into his chest.

Percy chuckled lightly and said, "I missed you too Selena."

Selena is a 12 year old girl that Percy rescued during one of his quest. She is undetermined. She has black hair, pale skin, onyx black eyes and regal features and she is as energetic and curious as a pup. As soon as the little girl got off Percy, the other hunters ran and  dog-piled onto Percy.

He groaned but said, "Good to see you girls too."

Percy's POV
They eventually got off when Artemis was finish laughing at me and told them to get off.

"You know the hunters?" Annabeth asked.

I groaned. She doesn't stop asking questions does she?

"Yes, I helped them in a few of their hunts." I told her.

"But the hunters hates males." She exclaimed.

"He's the only male Lady Artemis approves of and is in love with." Phoebe said, smirking at Artemis.

I saw Arty blush and I'm pretty sure I'm also red.