Chap 23 - New Powers and A Victory

Percy's POV
The girls decided to take a nap and Nico went to talk to Selena. I opened a portal and stepped into dad's office. He was sitting on his chair and staring into space, metaphorically, so he didn't see me.

"Hey dad," I said. Still nothing.

"Dad?" Nothing.

I sighed and summoned some ice water over his head. I laughed as he spluttered out water.

He finally noticed me and said, "Oh Percy. Just the person I needed to talk to."

"What about?" I asked.

"I know you had trouble with Atlas and I talked with the primordial council and we decided to all bless you. There was another reason besides being weakened by the explosion, the reason why you couldn't defeat Atlas was because the fates had to balance all power out but with our blessings you will be able to take multiple titans at a time and maybe even a primordial." He said.

My mouth was hanging open. The primordials wanted to bless me? I didn't say anything so dad just flashed us to the council. It was like the olympians council but grander and more sophisticated. I didn't get the chance to speak as the primordials took their turns blasting me with orbs of power. When they were finally done, I looked at my reflection on the clear glass floor. It looked exactly the same. I thought the blessings would change my appearance like when the gods did it.

As if reading my mind dad said, "Your appearance will change when you use a specific power. I'll give you a list of what you will look like when you use your powers later. You and your friends will also come to Helix and train next month. You will be training your new powers and the others will be chosen as a primordial's champion. Camp Jupiter, the roman camp, has already been informed of the war and has asked to join us as the olympians have neglected their roman counterpart. The army will have new members and will have to train alongside you."

I nodded and bowed to the council then teleported back to the cabin. On my study table I found a note. It was the list of my appearance when I used a specific power. It wrote:
Light - Golden blonde hair, glowing yellow eyes
Darkness - Jet black hair, glowing black eyes
Earth - Light brown hair, glowing brown eyes
Water - Usual hair colour, glowing greenish blue eyes
Air - Light blonde hair, glowing blue eyes
Hell Fire (Tartarus) - Entirely black eyes
Time - Dirty blonde hair, gold eyes
Charmspeak - Fiery red hair, pink eyes
That is a lot of colours. I wonder how the rest will react to this. I looked over to the bed and saw my beautiful girlfriends cuddled together, sleeping. I couldn't help but take a picture, sadly the flash was on and Thalia woke up. She saw the phone in my hand and glared at me.

"You better delete that," she said, threateningly.

I shrugged and said, "We having a meeting in 10 minutes. Could you please wake them up."

"Sure." She said and proceeded to wake up the three sleeping beauties.

I walked to the living room saw that everyone was already there even the hunters, what they're doing here I don't know.

Once my girlfriends finally arrived, I started the meeting. Well more like casual talk.

"Alright guys, my dad just told me that we will be going to Helix next month to train for the war. The hunters will also be going along with Hades, Hestia, Hephaestus, Apollo and Hermes. Dionysus will stay here to keep an eye on the campers progress and what the gods are planning. Most campers have joined our side and those campers are the Apollo cabin, Hermes cabin and the Hephaestus cabin. The primordials will also be choosing some champions. I think that's about it. Please tell the Apollo, Hermes and Hephaestus cabin of the plan." I announced. "Oh! One more thing, Nick and Annabeth have been ordered to keep an eye on us. So if you could try and feed them some fake info on us. It'll be funny to see them panic." I said, smirking.