Chap 3 - Nick is a Prick and I Get Claimed

I jolted up from bed. I looked around to find myself in my old room. I grinned, it worked.

'Percy since you are now my son, Nick will be the son of Sally Jackson and Poseidon. But since you are adopted by Sally, you can choose your name to be Perseus Jackson-Chaos or Perseus Nova Chaos.' I heard dad say in my head.

'I like the sound of Perseus Nova Chaos better.' I replied.

'Ok and three more things. Nick will live your previous life. Riptide's name is now Télos and its twin is called Archí. And the fates no longer control your life string.' He said.

'The End and Beginning. End of the gods and beginning of a new era. Fitting.' I thought.

I noticed that Télos and Archí are made from celestial bronze, mortal steel, Stygian iron, a gold metal, I didn't know about, and a diamond?

'That is Ethereal Diamond, it that can only be found on my planet and that gold metal is Imperial Gold, it's from Camp Jupiter, a Roman camp for demigods. I'll tell you more about it later.'

The door suddenly swung open and in walked Sally.

"Time to for school boys." She said, smiling.

I got up but Nick was still snoring away on his bed. I walked over and kicked him out of his bed.

He glared at me groggily and shouted, "Mom, Percy pushed me."

"Percy stop bullying your brother." She said.

I glared at him and he instantly paled.

"He is no brother of mine." I spat. "You should have just let his father bring him to sea."

She looked at me shocked, "How did you know?"

"I have my sources." I smirked, walking out the apartment, after changing.

I could hear Nick asking about what I said but Sally just dodged the questions and hurried Nick to school. When we arrived at school, I saw Grover standing at the entrance waiting for Nick. I sneered at him as I passed, in the last time line I found out he only used me to get his searches licence. During the bus ride to the museum, I found out that I was the popular kid while Nick was the loser. Girls kept flirting at me but I didn't flirt back of course and Nick was looking enviously at me. I smirked back just to spite him.

At the museum, we were led to the stele where Mr.Brunner or Chiron was waiting.

"Mr.Jackson, will you please tell me what this picture represents?" He asked Nick.

'Hmm looks like Chiron doesn't remember me.' I thought.

"Um I don't know Mr.Brunner." He said meekly.

The whole class bursts into roars of laughter.

"How about you Percy? Can you tell me what this is?" Chiron asked.

"Sure that Kronos eating his kids, the gods. Rhea hid Zeus and give a rock to Kronos instead. Later on, Zeus tricked Kronos into puking up his siblings. There was a huge war and the gods won in the end." I wanted to say something more insulting but Uncle Hades and Aunt Hestia were involved.

"Full credit Mr.Chaos. Now it's time for break. Mrs. Dodds if you'd please." He said.

She led us to the courtyard and like last time, everyone were being doofuses. I watched as Nancy Bobofit walked up to Nick and dumped her lunch on him. He was so red I swear he looked like a tomato. I saw the water from the fountain reach out weakly and splashed Nancy. I scoffed, I actually managed to drag Bobofit into the fountain and drench her instead of just a splash. His control over water is so pathetic. Then Mrs. Dodds walked up and demanded him to follow her. I silently followed them through a shadow.