Chap 18 - The Siblings, Thalia's gone and My last mate

Percy's POV
I appeared back in my room and looked towards the bed. Thalia's still asleep, she must be really tired from our journey in Tartarus. That place saps your energy so can't really blame her. As soon as I sat on the bed, Thalia started to shift.

"Mornin," she rasped.

"Good morning love." I said softly.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"It almost time for lunch," I said.

"Then I should probably get up," she said.

I waited in the living room for her. When she came down I smiled at her, took her hand and made our way to the dining pavilion. When we reached Chiron was ready to make an announcement. I pulled out Thalia's chair for her and got a kiss in return.

"I would like to thank our heroes for going on the perilous quest to retrieve the legendary Golden Fleece. A toast to them!" Chiron shouted.

"To them!" The campers echoed.

As I was eating my lunch, I could hear Nick muttering about how it was him that retrieved the fleece and the rest were just deadweight. I ignored him and waited for Thalia but Chiron had other plans.

"Attention campers. I know that there had just been a quest but Gary, the satyr, has just informed that he had found 2 half bloods and judging by their scent, they are powerful. So after lunch will Percy, Thalia, Annabeth, Nick and Grover please see me at the big house. Thank you." Chiron said.

So after lunch we went to the big house. Thalia and I already knew what we were suppose to do but we let the others figure it out for themselves.

"Heroes, I need you to go and retrieve the demigods from Westover Hall. Good luck, Argus is waiting for you at the camp borders." Chiron said, wheeling in.

The trio rushed to the borders while me and Thalia took our time. When we got there, the idiots and Argus were gone. Typical. I summoned my motorcycle. Thalia sat behind me with her arms wrapped around my waist. I summoned some helmets first then off we go. We reached the school before the idiots. How is that possible? They left before us. Anyways, we managed to sneak in unnoticed. I noticed them at the bleachers and made my way there. I held my hand out for Bianca, asking her to dance. A slow song came on and we slow danced. I looked over to Thalia and saw her smile at us.

Thalia's POV
I know I should feel angry or jealous that Bianca is dancing with Percy but no matter how hard I try I just can't. The way her silky black hair cascades down her back like waves, the few freckles across her nose, her dark eyes gleaming under the soft lighting of the hall and her smooth olive skin just makes me wanna reach out and see for myself how soft it is. I shook my head, I'm starting to think that this mates thing is not only for Percy.

He returned to the bleacher and turned to me, "May I have this dance?"

We danced while waiting for them to show up. When they did, I saw Grover tell Gary to go back to camp and that they got this covered. Nick was looking around with a small smirk thinking that Percy hadn't arrived yet. Annabeth spotted me and Percy dancing and gave an ugly scowl. I looked over to Bianca and Nico and saw Thorn ushering them out. Grover pointed it out but the idiots could not get through the crowd of dancing people. I nodded at Percy and we rushed out. I saw Thorn leading them to the cliff.

"Let them go Thorn!" Percy shouted.

Suddenly bat wings sprouted from his back, a scorpion tail grew from his butt, claws appeared and razor sharp teeth too.

He launched a thorn at Percy but Percy managed to deflect it with his sword

He launched a thorn at Percy but Percy managed to deflect it with his sword. I activated Aegis and Akóntio, my spear, and charged at Thorn. During the battle I caught a glimpse of the three idiots trying to help but was busy dodging Thorn's poisoned spikes. Out of nowhere, a silver arrow was embedded into Thorn's left shoulder. I looked over to the forest and saw a familiar face.

"Thalia look out!" I heard Percy shout.

I turned back but it was too late. Something hit me in the arm and I was thrown back. Black spots covered my vision and I could faintly hear Percy, Bianca and Nico calling me. My last thought before I blacked out was, 'Curse me for being distracted by that Persian Princess.'

Percy's POV
"Bring the girl. I don't care about the others, master wants the girl." James shouted at Thorn.

Before I could get to Thalia, James shot something at me and I had no choice but to dive out of the way. Thorn got to Thalia first and boarded the helicopter. I charged a fire ball but a hand stopped me. I glared at the owner of the hand only to be met with glowing silver eyes.

"Perseus you can't fire that, Thalia will get hurt." Artemis said.

Third person POV
Percy looked at Artemis sadly. Artemis gave him a sympathetic look and hugged him. "Don't worry we'll find her." She said. He nodded slightly at her, a few sniffles escaping.

Nick scoffed, "Can't believe your crying over a girl."

Percy whipped around and stalked towards Nick, his eyes ablaze.

Percy threw a punch at Nick's face and yelled, "Where were you huh? What the point of you coming here if you aren't going to help! Now because of you three idiots Thalia is captured!"

Percy kept throwing punch after punch at Nick.

"Percy. Stop. Killing him isn't going to bring Thalia back." Bianca said softly with her hand on his shoulder.

Percy glared at Nick one last time before getting off him. Percy looked over to the hunters when suddenly a pink light erupted at the front of the group. Percy's eyes widen and nervously looked towards Artemis.

"See, I told you. It's always my hunters. Why?" She sighed while Percy smiled sheepishly.

"Alright hunters set up camp here for tonight. Zoë please some see me in my tent." Artemis said.