Chap 30 - Pre-battle

Percy's POV
Once we arrived at Helix, I immediately went to dad's office.

"Hey dad," I greeted.

"Hello son, how was the infiltration?" He asked.

"It went well. We destroyed their armoury so it would be best if we send an attack in the morning and see how they deal with it. Then from there we can analyze their weaknesses and strengths. The gods would most likely replace the lost weaponry so we can see their limits. What do you think dad?" I said, sitting opposite him.

"That could work. Very well you shall dispatch an army of monsters and after you have identified their weaknesses the next day we should storm Olympus. We should try to convince the demigods to stand down, our fight is with the Olympians not the demigods." Dad said.

"Yeah but those that refuse will be contained and judged." I said.

"Very well." Dad said.

I left the room and went back to my palace. As soon as I stepped through the door, I was tackled by an auburn and black blur.

I chuckled lightly, "Hey loves. Good to see you too."

I managed to carry the both of them and sat down in the couch. Instantaneously Artemis kissed me while Bianca cuddled into my side. When Artemis parted from the kiss, Thalia walked in the room and sat on my lap, giving me a short kiss.

"Welcome home kelp head." She said.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, I told the four girls of the plan. They agreed and since they were all tired, we went off to bed.

Time skip morning
I was currently in the stables, talking to Mrs O'Leary and Blackjack. Mrs O'Leary has forgiven me but it took a lot of donuts to get Blackjack to even look at me.

"I said I was sorry. What else can I do?" I asked my winged companion.

'Another 5 boxes of donuts and I forget all about this.' Blackjack neighs.

"Ugh fine." I relented.

He trotted happily and went to gobble up the donuts I summoned.

"Hey have you seen Draco and Lilith anywhere. I can't seem to find them." I asked them both.

'Yeah, they said they where going for their annual honeymoon.' Mrs O'Leary told me.

Luke walked in and told me it was time.

"I'll talk to you guys later." I said to the two and followed Luke out.

With dad's help, I managed to summon a thousand monsters. I gave them orders to attack camp and went back to my palace. Beck helped hook up the projector to show the battle. So now the army was in my cinema like room and watching the big screen. I took a seat next to Artemis and Bianca and focused on the ongoing battle.

After battle
Well the demigods weren't good but they also weren't bad. We are winning this war, hands down. The army went back to training to get ready for the final battle. I, myself, went to prepare by helping train the army.

A/N Sorry I'm kinda rushing to end the story. I sorta lost interest in it. But I am working on another story called 'Percy's Revenge'. I won't release it until I have at least 10 chapter in. But here's a sneak peak.