the broken boy - chapter one

~ Here's a video montage of Jacob grinding, you're welcome ;) ~

"Sara get down here" my mom hollered from the bottom of the stairs, "coming!" I shouted back, I bolted out of my room and dove down the stairs usually when my mom wants me as soon as she gets home it's because she has a surprise!! I slid down the stairs on my butt, not on purpose I fell. Once I was at the button of the stairs I looked up to my mom and my dad, my dad dressed in his usual attire as well as my mom a suit and my mom in dress pants and a blue blouse, but someone stood in the middle of them, he looked my age and he was cute. "Who is he?" I said gesturing to the boy standing the middle of my parents, "his name is Jacob" my mom said putting her arm around him, "he'll be staying with us for a while" she smiled at him and he returned the smile, "how long?" I asked confused, "as long as he likes" my father blurted out. "Uh ok?" I said, "take jacob to the guest room and here's some money jacob pick out some clothes and something to make the Guest room really yours" my dad said handing him a wad of 500 bucks!!! yes my family has money but my dad never gives me that much. ugh. I stood up and fixed my hair. "Ok lets go jacob" I started to walk up the stairs and jacob followed with 2 suitcases, "this is your room, it's across from mine" I said, "that's the stairs across from my room" jacob pointed out, "there's a bedroom on top of The garage and that's mine" I pointed through the window. Jacob nodded, it might sound silly having a bedroom over the garage but that is the biggest room in the house and it feels like I live separate from everybody even tho the house is connected to the garage, I have a bathroom in my room as well it's like I never have to leave my room. Jacobs room had a white bed a white IKEA dresser and desk, with some red curtains, "I hope you like red" I smiled opening up the closet that had some red pillow cases and bedding, "yea I love red that's no problem" jacob smiled, "I'm gonna unpack have a shower and then I will meet you to go to the mall." Jacob smiled, there was a extra washroom in the guest bedroom so he could shower in there.

1 short hour later, "Sara Jacob is ready!" My dad hollered I skipped down the steps in my American eagle shorts matched with a white T-shirt and blue cardigan, jacob was in some cackies and a red tshirt, "ok let's go" I smiled my dad handed my some money and I stuffed it in my Wallet, jacob held the door for me and i stepped out "why thank you" I smiled. "Anything for you m'lady" jacob laughed I saw the bus and we headed for the bus stop, "jacob the bus is coming!" I grabbed his hand and started running we made it in time I payed for the tickets and jumped on handing jacob a ticket we sat down in a 2 person seating area of the bus, jacob was still holding my hand, I quickly pulled away.