the broken boy - chapter two

at the mall....

Me and Jacob walked the halls of the mall, no one really came up to us at all until we were just about to leave. "j-j-jacob sartorius!!" Screamed a few girls running up to jacob knocking his Bags out of his hands, what the hell? I stood back picking up the bags, I was so shook. "I'm so sorry for your loss jacob omg!" Screamed one of the girls, "guys I really have to go, one picture?" He snapped a few pictures with the girls they ran off but more fans started coming, "let's go!" Jacob started running and I followed we made it outside we just needed to get to the bus, the big bus finally showed up and we jumped on. Who is this kid?

Jacobs pov;

I was hoping no one would notice me in Canada , oh my god. I wanted a new life I wanted to leave everything behind me. Make some friends maybe get a girlfriend, damn was Sara hot, and also beautiful. She had long black hair that traveled down to her butt, she had turquoise eyes and mocha light skin, she had a bigg butt and boobs, her hair was pulled into a high pony tail but there was some hair also down(half up half down look), god damn I want her so bad.

Sara pov;

Who the hell was this kid? Sorry for you loss? I need to know now, I have a computer and a phone and I have social media but I'm not on very often who the hell is this guy? Me and Jacob finally reached our stop and got off we walked up my driveway and made it inside, "how was it jacob?" My mom said sweetly, "I got a lot of clothes and a night stand and 2 red lamps" jacob smiled even tho he got more then that he probably didn't want to bore my mother, jacob handed her all the rest of the money he hadn't spent, keep it, I'll get you a jar you can put in there my mom ran off, I helped jacob carry up some stuff and then I went to my room, I got changed into something more comfortable and dove on my bed searching up jacob sartorius. "Famous musically YouTube star parents die in horrific plane crash!!" , "R.I.P jacob sartorius parents, died in horrific plane crash" were the first tweets to come up and there were plenty more tweets along with a video of Jacob crying. My eyes started to water up pour jacob.